Nobody can know!

Levi left the room, pulling on his starched white shirt. His footsteps light across the floor. He needed to leave his room before Mikasa does, to not raise supposition. Strutting out of the room, with his usual swagger.  His hair was smoothed down, from when MIkasa ran her fingers through it. 

The room was silent, as Mikasa wrapped the red scarf around her neck, covering the purplish bruise that formed on her neck.  Biting her lip, she walked out the room, hiding in the shadows as a group of scouts walked past her. Everyone was making their way towards the dinning common. Trying to blend in with the next passing group wasn't hard, she was always quiet in groups. That is until she was pulled aside, and pinned against the wall. Her body tensed up ready to fight, but familiar lips met hers. She melted at once, wrapping her arms around Levi. 

Levi smirked, as he leaned into the delicate kiss. He was careful enough, to position them into the shadows so no one saw them. He was told to find her an bring her to the conference room, but he craved her lips, her touch, her in general.  

Breaking apart for air, Mikasa sighed. "He..heicho.."Her cheeks were rosy pink. "Whats wrong?" Her eyes met his, both sparkling.

"I was sent to retrieve you..we have a plan for tomorrow, once we set out for Sina." His voice was low and throaty. "But I wanted to get you alone before we go."

MIkasa nodded, kissing him one last time before they left the safety of the shadows. Walking far enough apart no to raise awareness.  Scanning the dwindling crowd they slowed the pace, as if to be two lovers walking together. 

Levi watched everyone , all looked at her. Eyes filled with wonder, and admiration, almost as if they were too in love with her.  Feelings of jealousy filled his mind, he disliked the way they looked at her, she was his. 

Jean tried to wave her attention over, strutting over to them. His big eyes staring at Mikasa hungrily. 

"Hey.." Jean couldnt answer before Levi tripped him, as he fell flat on his face,