Pretty Little Pyscho

Mikasa was breathing heavily on top of Levi, listening to his heartbeat. Kissing his chest as he ran his fingers through her hair.  She nuzzled his neck as he did that. 

Slowly rising off of him, Mikasa was lightheaded and leaned against the  wall, her legs shaking  wildly. Levi stood up, moving the hair away from his eyes, who shone with the left overs of his intense orgasm. 

"Hi.." His voice was quiet, smiling.  His eyes looking up at down her body, hungrily. Even after the sex, he wanted more, but not here. But there was a dilemma he ruined her clothes, she was completely naked. Picking up his Scouting cloak, he wrapped it around her. She cocked he head at him as he quickly got dressed again. 

"Heicho.." She began before he scooped her up in his arms.  Opening the door with his foot, he swiftly began making his way to his room. Footsteps neared the corner, causing Levi to hide in the shadows. 

"Now this is what I call a compromising position. " Mikasa muttered as she kissed his neck. Levi bit his trying not to groan as she bit down on his collarbone. 

The footsteps went in the other direction, as Levi finally made it to his room.  Setting Mikasa down on the ground, she pinned him against the door, which wasn't hard with his height. Levi moaned quietly as MIkasa held his hands above him. 

"Now this is very different..I like it.." Levi thought as his entire body vibrated, with each kiss. 

Mikasa stopped kissing him long enough to pull him to the bed, laying him down and grabbing his cravat. 

"Stay still Heicho.." Mikasa groaned as she tied his hands together, smiling as she did it. Levi blinked as he looked up at her. 

Mikasa moved her hair out of her face, using her scarf to blindfold him. Feeling his entire body tense up under her, she began kissing him in different places, since he was blindfolded he couldn't see it coming. 

His moans increased in volume as Mikasa went lower, causing his penis to begin to throb as she finally wrapped her lips around it. 

"ohh fuck me." He whimpered as Mikasa began to deepthroat him, Levi jolted his hips upwards causing Mikasa to pull away from him.

"wha..what the hell.." He growled before the blindfold was taken away, he blinked an saw her hovering over him.  He pulled against the binding which caused them to wrap around mikasa, as he thrusted in her. 

Mikasa was thrown back in shock mixed with pleasure, as she began to move her hips fast against his. 

They continued on like this, screaming eachother's name, taking a break long enough to switch positions near the window so Levi could fuck Mikasa and watch the sun rise.