Can't be tamed

Hanji was the first on the scene with Erwin close behind. Both stared in shock at Jean's state of his face. "What happened Jean?" Hanji asked narrowing her eyes at Levi.

" I ran into a wall.." Jean said quickly not looking anyone in the eye, as he limped away. Armin helped Levi pick Mikasa up, who quickly latched onto Levi. 

"Heicho..dont leave me.." She whispered, glancing at the rest of them. 

Levi looked down at her, "I promise, I won't ever again."  He nodded to Armin to let go, as Levi walked away towards the cart carrying the wounded. 

"Levi!" Erwin stopped him, setting a hand on his shoulder. "I know whats going on...you can't hide it.."

Levi looked down at Mikasa's face, who was half asleep again. "I ugh..I can explain.."

"No need to...just dont let anyone else know.." Erwin let him go, and walked over to Armin, as they began talking about the events that transpired. 

Mikasa was peaceful in Levi's arms, the gentle swaying of his arms caused her to become relaxed. Her grey eyes half open, glazed over watching as the smoke billows above them. Levi's mouth was talking to her, but she wasnt listen to him. 

Levi set her down in the cart, next to Annie's crystallized form, and Erens unconscious one.  His eyes nodded to the driver, and they set off towards the Military Police Headquarters.

                                                   ~In The Hospital~

 Mikasa woke up to see Levi asleep in the chair next to her bed. His shoulders rising slowly, a small smile on his face.  She shifted in the bed, which woke him up. 

Yawning he looked to see the sunshine of his life awake. "Your awake..thank god.." He said, looking at her. "How do you feel?" His fingers traced circles on her hand, before lacing his fingers with hers. 

"I'm better, just a headache..what happened?"

Levi took a deep breath. "We got her..Annie..but shes in a huge ass crystal.  I got Eren out in time. "

Jus then the door opened, to show Eren, Armin and Erwin all with smiles on their faces. Levi let go of her hand, but she whined for it back. As a compromise he left his hand on the cot, so she could touch him.

Eren was the first to speak. "I know whats going  on, I kinda forced it out of Armin.. I..I'm not mad Captain...just a little confused.. "

Levi  rolled his eyes. "You're always confused Yaegar, try and pay attention for once."

MIkasa growled at Levi. "Be nice."

Levi looked at her, and his eyes softened the moment their eyes met. Biting his lip, and smirking he leaned in and kissed her. 

Eren went red in the face, as did Armin. Erwin just shook his head. 

"Remember what I said Corporal."

                          ~That night~

Mikasa was let out of the Infirmary, Levi was there with her the entire time. As soon as they left the Infirmary. Levi pinned her against the wall, his lips hungrily met hers, his hands roaming her body. Mikasa moaned quietly, before Levi pulled away. 

"Heicho.." She whined as Levi led her to a random broom closet. Locking the door behind him, before going back to kissing her, this time there was an undertone of need of want. Smirking Mikasa broke the kiss, as she kissed down his neck, unbutton his shirt continuing the kiss, lowering her body as she went.

Levi's eyes widened as he realized what she was up to, helping her undo the straps and his pants. Mikasa winked as she slowly licked the tip, causing Levi to shudder with pleasure. She continued this action until Levi couldn't take it anymore. He pulled her up, ripped off her clothes, pinning her against the wall, he thrusted in with sweet sweet relief. 

Mikasa moaned loudly, digging her nails into his back.  His hands firmly planted on her waist as he continued to thrust harder. Mikasa bit his neck trying not to scream for more. 

"Fuck..." Levi groaned picking up speed. His thrust were getting sloppy, his legs shaking with anticipation. He felt Mikasa start dragging her nails down his back, and that was his release. 

With one final thrust from Levi Mikasa felt herself tip over the edge into sweet release. 

They both collapsed onto the floor, a pile of bodies and clothes.