I need a favor

After Levi wrote the notice to all cadets. He leaned back into his chair, ruffling his hair looking under his desk to see Jean hiding under it, his mumbling has subsided. Without knocking on the door, Mikasa walked in still in Levi's clothes, without saying a word she swooped under the desk and pulled Jean up. 

His entire body tensed up, as she dragged him put of the room, not before waving goodbye to Levi. 

Levi chuckled and rose out of his seat, he was curious to see what was going to happen, he followed them to the barracks, Mikasa dragging him literally by the collar of Jeans shirt. 

Mikasa tossed Jean in front of Reiner and Bertoldt, who looked fearful. Mikasa looked as if she was ready to fight, her stance protective, as they eyed Jean's shrunken form. 

"Now what do you have to say about this?" Her voice was low and throaty, like Levi's which surprised him immensely. But it worked to get the boys to start talking. 

"I ugh...ugh..Mikasa..." Reiner was stumbling, before he was pulled away by Bertoldt. Running out of the barracks, but they were stopped by Hanji. Running around her they jumped the wall. 

Mikasa gritted her teeth, and looked at Jean, who was calm now. 

"Well get them.." 

Jean nodded before picking himself up, and walking to the dinning commons. Armin and Eren ran up to Mikasa who rolled her eyes. 

'Ugh..Mikasa?" Armin began his blue eyes concentrating on her clothes. "You okay?"

Mikasa raised an eyebrow at him. "Yeah Im fine why?"

Eren cleared his thoat. "We'll your in Captains clothes..it says his name on the sweats.."

Her eyes widened and found Levi and Hanji who were giggling. 

"I couldn't find mine." She walked away from them towards Levi, slipping in behind him, she nibbled on his ear lobe, before whispering. "ill be right back." Kissing the back on his neck before sashaying away.

Eren raised an eyebrow at her, glancing at Armin who was helping Jean clean his bunk. Hanji left Levi, and that is when Eren walked over to him. 

"Um..Captain.." He began. "Is Mikasa alright?"

Levi looked up at him, and cocked his head. "What?
"She's acting weird..I dont know how to explain it..."

Levi raised an eyebrow. " I dont know what your talking about Yaegar." Levi was about to walk away when he got an idea.

"Wait. Yae- Eren. I need to ask you a favor."

Eren suddenly became anxious, He never knew what Captain was thinking. Levi looked around before he pulled Eren away from everyone. 

"I love her..I need your blessing"

Eren looked at Levi in shock. "Mikasa?!?"

Levi covered his mouth. "Yes you idiot. "

 "