"I love you."

Mikasa opened her eyes, to see Eren and Annie fighting. The ground rumbling with each step, glass shards littered the streets.  Picking herself up she launched into the air, with a quickness that helped her catch up to the Titans. Annie was making her way to the wall. Mikasa had to get there as fast as she can.

"Fuck." She said as Annie jumped on the wall, hardening her fingertips as she dug them into the wall. Mikasa got an idea as she aimed for the skin under the fingertips, slicing through them. 

Landing on Annie's head, her blue eyes lifeless, as she stared up at Mikasa

"Now you fall." Pushing off Annie, Mikasa watched as Annie landed on the ground, her fingers smoking as Eren launched himself at her.

The sudden pressure of Eren launching at Annie caused Mikasa to shift off course and hit her head on the wall, she began to fall to the ground, her eyes glazed over.

She was caught midair, strong familiar arms encompassed her. Opening her eyes fully, she saw it was Levi who caught her. 

Levi was silent as he got her out of harms way, her head was bleeding badly, the color of the blood matching her scarf. Once, safe he set her down on the ground. He turned to leave, when she gripped his arm.

"Levi..Heicho.." She whispered, pulling him closer to her. 

Levi cocked his head, as he knelt down next to her. "Yes?" His voice was shaky, as he looked at her. His heart beating rapidly, as she began to speak.

"I never got the chance to tell you this.." Her breathing became labored. "And I don't know if I ever will get to tell you now.."

Levi felt his eyes well up with tears, as he leaned down and interrupted her with a passionate kiss. 
"I love you too.. now dont you give up on me..I have to save your brother.." 

Mikasa was silent, as he left, her cheeks rosy, hands shaking, head throbbing. She nodded. 
"I won't give up on you Heicho.."

Levi raced back to the action, just in time too. Eren was about to eat Annie, his jaws opened, as he sunk his teeth in the flesh on her neck. With a swipe of his blades, Levi cut Eren out, as smoke erupted around them. 

"Don't eat a valuable witness you idiot." Levi said in his monotone voice, as he grabbed Eren, and set him next to Hanji. 

Armin had just ran up, out of breath. "Where's MIkasa? I saw her fall, but i can't find her."

Levi hitched in his breathing, as he raced back towards her. "Please dont give up..please dont.." Thoughts ran through his head, not noticing that Jean and Armin were following him closely. 

Stars were dancing across Mikasa's vision, she was getting sleepy. She saw movement out of the corner of her eye as she closed them.

Levi got there just as Mikasa closed her eyes, her breathing ragged, chest heaving. Levi dropped down next to her. "Come on..please...Mikasa..please.." Running his hand through his hair, he threw his head back and wailed. Years of pent up emotions finally erupted out of him. 

"GIVE HER BACK TO ME YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Levi screamed as Jean and Armin landed, both looked in horror. 

Armin kneeled next to Mikasa, who was breathing still, Captain Levi thought she was gone. She awoke with a jolt suddenly, gasping for air as if she had just been underwater. 

"Heicho.." She cried out, tears streaming down her face. Her hands searching for Levi's.

Levi heard her and grabbed her hand. "I'm here..I'm here.." He whispered, laying his head on her chest. 

"I love you.." Mikasa said, loud enough for Jean to hear.