Jean is pushing his luck

Levi felt Mikasa looking at him, and he met her eyes. The edge of his mouth twitched into a smirk. Something that only happened when he was in a clean environment. She was breath taking, though she was taller than him. For some reason he didn't mind that about her.
         "um..captain is something wrong?" Mikasa's voice pulled him away from his thoughts.
He shook his head, as the blob began to move. "We need to get out of the forest." Readying the 3DMG, watching as Mikasa grabbed Eren's body. They both swooped out of the tree. Maneuvering in and out of potential hazards, not knowing if the Female Titan would come back. Finally, Captain Levi knew they had reached the tree-line, when he heard Jean yell out.
       "MIKASA!" Jean waved his arms around. His abnormally long face lighting up. His hazel eyes, narrowing in on the closeness of Captain Levi and Mikasa.
Mikasa automatically moved away from Levi. They landed on the green grass, Levi wincing in pain. His breathing hitched, as he tried to not scream. Hanji skipped over to them, her eyes widening as she saw Eren.
        "What happened?" Her voiced raised an octave as per usual.
Levi relayed the information as best as he could. His eyes kept wandering back to Mikasa, as she bent over to pick up Eren. Heat rushed up his body, enveloping it in flames. Hanji was too busy to notice the change in his body language.
         "Go ask Mikasa the rest of the story." Levi mumbled in his monotone voice.
Hanji shrugged her shoulders, this was normal behavior for Levi to her, so cold and montone.
Eren opened his vivid green eyes, automatically twitching his whole body. Mikasa held a firm grip on his shoulder holding him down.
         "Eren calm down, its me?" She tried to keep him down, so he didn't hurt himself.
Jean walked over to the two of them, eyes downward, hands at his sides. Mikasa tensed up as his footsteps got closer. She turned and stood to face him.
         "Yes?" She narrowed her eyes at him. He wasn't Levi, he was a coward, a wanna be leader. Just as bad as Eren, impulsive, reckless. A pain in her ass really.
Jean swallowed the lump in his throat. He was taken aback by her unique beauty, since day one he had wanted to do this. Biting his thin lips, he pulled her in by the waist and kissed her delicately. He turned his head trying to deepen the kiss, but she bit his tongue. She wouldnt let go either, until he was pulled off. Landing on the ground, he saw Captain Levi red in the face.
Levi took one look at Mikasa, her cheeks burning, her eyes angry. Jean was about to get up when she pulled out her blade, aiming for his throat.
         "If you ever do that again I will cut your head off." Turning the blade just enough to break the skin.
Jean was wide eyed, his tongue throbbing. He nodded carefully as she pulled back. He rose to his feet, his ego was bruised as was his back. Passing Captain Levi, who glared at him, before grabbing his shoulder.
        "If I catch you touching her, shes not the one you need to worry about." Levi let him go, as he limped towards his horse. Climbing up he caught sight of Mikasa laying Eren down in the wagon. She looked back at Levi who trotted over to them.
       "Thank you..Captain.." Her eyes were downcast, cloak torn.
Levi nodded, as he rode off towards the front of the legion. He joined Hanji and Chief Erwin, who were both unscathed. Sighing as he just listened to them. His mind wandering back to Mikasa. She was killing machine, but gorgeous at the same time. Incredibly intelligent. Levi knew what he wanted, an it was right in front of him.