Immature little Brats

The sun was shining straight into Levi's eyes, he groaned as he rolled over, his hand lazily sliding off Mikasa's waist. Raising his head slightly he saw that they had slept on the floor, pulling the blanket of the bed to cover them. Mikasa was still sound asleep as he picked her up,  laying her down on the bed. Looking around the room he saw that the room was a distaster, as he began to clean it in his usual fashion. 

As he pulled out the mop, the bucket crashed to the floor, causing Mikasa to wake up with a jolt brandishing the knife found under Levi's pillow. Levi chuckled as he took the knife away from her. 

"It's just me." Moving the hair out of her face, before kissing her softly. "Sleep well?"

MIkasa stretched her back. "I think so..my entire body hurts.."  She stood up, her legs shaking still from the previous night. "Wonder why that is?" She smiled small as she walked in front of him. 

Levi winked before continuing to clean like a mad man. Not even bothering to ask for her help. Finally he was finished, just as the breakfast he ordered was delivered.  Sitting down the tray on the bed in between Mikasa and Him. 

She grabbed a slice of toast and began nibbling on it, watching as Levi drank his tea. His hair was more disheveled than usual, his more blue than the usual grey, he was still breathtaking to her. She felt as if she would never get tired of him. 

"Mikasa.." Levi began setting his tea down. "You scared me yesterday..I thought I was going to lose you...Made me realize something...that since I've lost so much these past couple years..." He looked at her. "I dont want to lose you..Will you Ma-"

The office door burst open, to show a fearful Jean, his nose bandaged. Tears were streaming down his cheeks. He crawled under Levi's desk mumbling incoherently. 

"Ma...Marco..." Mikasa perked her head up at those words. Marco was Jean's best friend that died in the invasion of Trost District. "They...They...hate me.."

Mikasa rose to get up, but stopped she was still naked, so Levi went instead, kneeling down beside him. 

"Whats wrong Kirstein?" His voice was quiet. 

"Some..someone..ate the left side of the cookies...human shaped...left them in my bed.." He broke down again, as Levi stood. 

SIghing he walked back over to Mikasa. "Now this is just plain cruel...time to get dressed we got work to do. "

Mikasa nodded as she put on Levi's sweats and oversized shirt, leaving her scarf on the bedside table. 

Leaving Jean in the office, they both made their way to the barracks. Ignoring the stares they unveiled at least a dozen human shaped cookies , all missing the left side. Turning around Mikasa saw Reiner and Bertold suppressing giggles. 

"Ill take care of this. Make sure no one else does anything like this please?" Levi quickly pecked her cheek before leaving.