My other half

Eren pushed away Levi's hand from his mouth. "What the hell are you talking about? Why do you need a blessing from me?'

Levi narrowed his eye at Eren, before smacking the back of his head. "Dumbass you really are dull aren't you."

Eren looked confused, as Levi continued to look at him. " I want to marry her. okay? is it that hard?" Levi was close to Eren's face, narrowing his eyes.

Eren began to stutter, "I ugh...i understand Captain." Blinking his eyes rapidly, they shifted towards Mikasa who was walking over to them. 

Mikasa walked up to them, just as Levi let go. Raising an eyebrow at Eren, who's cheeks were bright red.

"Whats wrong?" She asked, lacing her fingers with Levi's. Eren shrugged his shoulder's , waiting the oh so important moment. 

Levi turned around, moving the hair out of his face, before lowering down on one knee. Still holding onto her hand, he began his speech.

"Mikasa...I have lost so much in my life, and I almost you..I realized that I never want to lose you. You're all that matters to me..will you do me the honor...of being mine..forever.." 

Mikasa was taken aback by the question..she did love Levi, more than anything else. Without even thinking twice she blurted out her answer. "Yes Levi Yes!"

Levi smiled wide, before picking her up in his arms. Kissing her passionately in front of everyone. "I love you Mikasa." 

Mikasa answered by kissing him again. Her cheeks flushed heart beating rapidly. 

Hanji had walked back in with Erwin, who spectated the make-out session, before it got too graphic, Eren pulled them apart. 

Levi growled before noticing the crowd that had grown around them. Biting his lip, he calmly stated to the crowd. "Can't a guy fucking make-out with his Fiancee in private?"

This caused everyone to disappear, except Erwin and Hanji. 

"You always have never been one to listen. but congrats. "

Hanji smiled wide at Mikasa, "I can help, I wanna help, Please can I help?" She was obviously excited. Mikasa smiled and nodded. "Of course."

Hanji jumped up in excitement. "YES!"

Erwin pulled Levi to the side as the girls started to talk. 

"It is better to do the ceremony sooner than later..because you know.."

Levi nodded. "Tomorrow then?"

"Good idea, Ill tell Hanji an well have everyone set up."

Erwin walked away peeling Hanji off Mikasa. After they left Mikasa went to Levi who was beaming at her. 

"Tomorrow you'll be officially mine, but for now I can handle this. Get some rest Hanji will be all over you tomorrow. I love you. " Levi smirked as he kissed her cheek, before leaving to do paperwork.

 " Levi smirked as he kissed her cheek, before leaving to do paperwork