Chapter Two -EDITED-

Astoria's POV

Mrs. Micheals shows me my locker and puts my books in it. "I'll show you to your class." She says smiling, Again. Wow, She really likes smiling. I follow her to a classroom and everyone look at us as we walk in.

I see a group of girls in the back whispering to eachother as soon as we walk in. I see Joshua sitting in the back by himself. All the desks are in pairs. "Everyone this is Astoria Hathaway, Be nice to her." Mrs. Micheals says. Everyone says hi and I wave slightly.

"You can sit by Joshua back there." She says. "Yeah, With the druggie!" A jock shouts. "Fuck off." I snap at him. His eyes go wide along with everyone elses. I walk back and sit next to Joshua. "You didn't have to say that." Joshua says. I glare at him and Mrs. Micheals walks out.

The teacher starts talking but I ignore her doodling on my notebook. "If you wanna get good grades, Porcelian, You gotta listen." Joshua says to me. "Porcelain? My name is Astoria." I say to him. "Nickname." He says. I roll my eyes and look up at the teacher.

The bell rings a hour later and I quickly clean my items up."See you later Porcelain." Joshua says smirking. "See ya, Ramsay." I say smirking back at him. He walks out of the classroom and I start walking. Someone stands in front of me and I look up at them.

"Don't tell my boyfriend to fuck off." She says. I roll my eyes. "The douchebag with the slut." I mumble. "What did you say?" She snaps. "Nothing." I say trying to walk away. Her fist lifts up and hits my jaw. I wince slightly as my hand lifts up and punches her in the eye.

She squeals and I walk out of the room. "Good one Porcelain." Joshua says. "Thanks Ramsay." I say walking past him. I hold onto my jaw in pain. I got to my locker and open it. I put my books in and grab my other books.

×

After school I drive home and walk inside. I drop my bag and run down to my room. I lock my bedroom door and run to the washroom. I lock the washroom door and turn around towards the bathtub. I turn the water on and go over to the cupboard.

I grab the razor and take my coat off. I let it drop to the floor and I clean the razor off. I press the razor againest my skin and wince as it pierces my skin. I put multiple cuts on both of my arms and get everything cleaned up. I turn the water off and wrap my arm up.

I put a gray hoodie on and walk out of the washroom. I walk upstairs and to the livingroom. "I'm going to get coffee." I say to mom who is reading a book. "Okay, Don't be to late." She says. I nod and walk out to my car.

I park my car a few minutes later infront of Tim Horton's and get out of my car. I lock the door as I walk into tims. I stand in line for a few moments before getting served. "I'll have a medium french vanilla and a chocolate chip muffin." I say. She nods and types it in.

"That will be $5.96." She says. I hand her the money and look around. My eyes meet Joshua's and he smirks. I look away quickly as she passes me my drink and muffin. I try to walk out of tims but Joshua grabs onto my arm. My face screws up and I whip my arm away in pain.

"You okay Porcelain?" He asks as a tear rolls down my face. "Uh yeah."I say quickly wiping the tear away. He scowls and grabs my arm again. He pulls my sweater up and I look away."Porcelain..." He says. I whip my arm away and start walking out of tims.

"Porcelain wait!" He says again walking out behind me. "My name is Astoria! Not Porcelain!" I snap. His face changes and I get in my car. I start to drive away from the tims tears falling down my face occasionally. I pick my food up and walk into the house.

"Hey honey, Are you okay?" My mom asks concerned. "Yeah." I say walking downstairs. I put my food down and I plop myself on the bed. My phone dings and I pick it up.

Cara: How's school?

Astoria: Shit.

Cara: How come?

Astoria: Got punched by the school slut and this guy I met, Joshua Ramsay, Keeps calling me Porcelain.

Cara: Awe, It's cute that he calls you Porcelain. Why are you pissed though?

Astoria: Just those things.

Lies.

Cara: Okay, I'll call you tomorrow. Bye, Porcelian.

Astoria: Bye nerd.

Cara: You get Porcelain and I get nerd? Thanks idiot.

Astoria: Your welcome.

I put my phone down next to me and run my hands through my hair. I sigh and eat a piece of my muffin. I lay down on my bed again and slightly drift into a sleepless night.