Chapter Ten -EDITED-

Astoria's POV

"ASTORIA LUCY HATHAWAY GET OFF HER RIGHT NOW!" My mom shouts as me and Lexi claw at each other. I shove Lexi and she falls to the ground. "Fuck you." I spat at Lexi. She gets up and attacks me. We punch, scratch, and slap eachother before Josh and Tom seperate us.

I try to get out of Josh's grip but he holds onto me tightly. He takes me downstairs to my room and sits me on the floor. "Let me out." I growl trying to run up the stairs. He catches me and wraps himself around me. "Calm down." He says rocking me.

"LET ME GO!" I shout pushing him away. I start sobbing on the floor and he lifts me up bridal style. "Calm down, Porcelian." He says kissing my forehead. A couple more tears fall down my face. "ASTORIA! ME AND NIKKI ARE LEAVING FOR A FEW HOURS! DON'T MESS UP THE HOUSE!" Mom shouts. "SHE'LL BE OKAY!" Josh shouts back.

×

"I gotta change." Josh says getting off the bed. "Okay." I say getting up. He walks to the washroom with his clothes in his hand. I grab one of Josh's old shirts from my drawer

I take my shirt and jeans off laying them on the floor. I walk to my drawer and grab a matching black pair of underwear and bra. I take my bra off and pick up the other one. The washroom door flies open as I turn back around to change.

"Shit, Sorry!" Josh says covering his eyes. My eyes go wide as I cover my boobs. "I just gotta grab my pants!" He says running to his bag. "Hurry up! I'm half-naked!" I say as he takes a pair of pants out of his bag. He gets back up and runs to the bathroom. "Nice body." He says winking and closing the door.

My face turns red and I put my bra back on. I change my underwear and then put Josh's old shirt on. I get back up on my bed and lay down with my phone. Josh comes back out and lays next to me. "Sorry about that." He says laying his hand on my leg.

"It's okay." I say turning around and facing him. He smiles and I stick my tongue out at him. "I'm really tired." I say sitting up. "Well go to sleep." He says. "But I don't wanna." I say wrapping my arms around him. He lifts me up and I squeal.

"Fuck you Joshua!" I say as he carries me up stairs. "Ah! Ah! Ah! No swearing!" He says flicking my butt. "Let go of me!" I say squirming around trying to get out of his grip. "Nope!" He says taking me to the livingroom. "What's happening here?" Mom asks.

Josh puts me on the ground and we look at her. My mom looks at what I'm wearing. "What the hell were you two doing?" She asks. "We were talking." I say. "It looks like you were doing more than talking." She says eyeing me and Josh. Josh is wearing sweatpants and I'm wearing one of his shirts.

"Mom! We weren't having sex!" I say as Josh starts laughing. My mom starts laughing with Josh and my face turns red. "Stopppp." I groan my face turning even redder. "I'm sorry, It's just I find this so funny!" Mom says laughing harder. "Trust me I didn't do anything to Porcelain." Josh says.

"It's okay, Just don't get her pregnant." She says pointing a finger at him. "Trust me, I won't." He says putting his hands up in surrender. "Now, Go on." She says. Josh lifts me over his shoulder and takes me back downstairs. "What do you wanna do?" Josh asks me smirking. I roll my eyes as he lays me back on my bed. He locks eyes with me and wraps his arms around me.

×

Me and Josh lay next to eachother talking. "We should get to sleep." He says. "Yeah, I'm really tired." I say sitting up. "Where are we going tomorrow?" He asks me. "I don't know, Maybe stay in." I say.

"Movies?" He asks raising his eyebrow. I nod as he puts his clothes back on. "We graduate in seven months." I say. "I know, I'm excited." He says. "I am too." I say sitting back up. "What are you gonna do after graduation?" I ask Josh. "I don't know." He says.

"I think I might go to university." I say smiling slightly at the thought. "That would be fun." He says twirling my hair with his finger. I nod and close my eyes and lean my head on his chest. "Goodnight." I mumble. "Goodnight Porcelain, Sleep tight." He says kissing my forehead.

I smile slightly and cuddle into him more. "Can you sing?" I ask him. "Sure." He says. He starts singing quietly and I slowly drift off into a deep sleep.