Chapter Four -EDITED-

Astoria's POV

She squeals and my eyes go wide. "Shit, Sorry." I say quickly. She glares at me and slaps me. I deserved that. She walks away with her group of girls and I sit back down. "Is that true?" Josh asks me. "I'm going to go now." I say collecting my things. "Porcelain." Josh says holding onto my arm.

"I'll talk to you later." I say walking out. I get into my car and start driving to school. I hum along to what ever song was on the radio and tap my finger to the unsteady beat. I stop my car and get out. I lock it and start walking towards the school. "Hey there!" A girl with light brown hair says walking up to me.

"Hey." I say smiling slightly. "I'm Ellie." She says putting her hand out. "Astoria." I say shaking it. Out of the corner of my eye I see Lexi and her group walk over to us. "Oh Ellie, Might not want to get involved with the druggie." Lexi says. I sigh and they push Ellie away. "What the hell is your problem?" I ask.

"I heard from a little birdie that you did drugs. Is that true?" She asks. "I'm not telling you." I say. By now there are a few people surrounding us. "It's true isn't it? Heroine, Meth, Cutting and Bulimia." She says. I look behind her to see Josh standing there in shock. I quickly walk away from her and into the school.

I try to calm myself down as I get to my locker. "Ah Miss. Hathaway, I've been looking for you." Mrs. Micheals says walking up to me. "Uh, Okay. Why?" I ask looking up at her. She gasps as she looks at my face. "What happened to your face?" She asks.

"Um, I don't know, What's there?" I ask looking into my locker. I look into the mirror and my eyes widen. I have a huge bruise on my jaw and my cheek is red. "Oh, I tripped up this morning." I lie. She nods still worried. "From your last school we got note about the things that happened so, We have someone to help you through it all." She says smiling.

"Oh, I'm okay." I say closing my locker. I walk away from her and to my first class. Crap, I sit next to Josh. I sigh and walk into the classroom. I walk to my seat and sit down. "Porcelain, Is it true?" Josh asks. "No." I lie. He nods and goes back to doing what ever he was doing. I chew on my lip as people start walking in.

I ignore Lexi's glares throughout class, Focusing on my work. The bell rings and I get up, While collecting my stuff. "I'll see you later." Josh says walking out of the class. A smile tugs at my lips as I leave the room. Almost all my classes are with Lexi. Josh is just in four of them, Sadly.

The bell rings indicating that it's lunchtime. I collect my books and walk out of the classroom to my locker. "Hey Astoria!" Ellie says walking up to me. "Hey, Ellie." I say smiling slightly. "Do you want to sit with me and my friends at lunch?" She asks. "Sure." I say closing my locker. I walk with her to the cafeteria and she looks around for her friends.

I follow her to a group of girls and guys. "Hey guys, This is Astoria." She says. "Hey, I'm Matt." A guy says giving me a sup nod. I wave slightly and look to the next person. "Julie." A girl with bright red hair says. "Mike." A guy says with a mowhawk. "Ian." A guy with really curly hair says.

"Kylie." A girl with blonde hair says. "Astoria." I say. Ellie makes me sit down and I open my bag. I take out a small salad box and start eating my salad. "So is it true?" Ellie asks me. I assume she is talking about what Lexi said. "Sort of, I'm clean." I mumble. She nods and Josh walks over to us. "Hey guys." He says sitting next to me.

"Hey, Ramsay." Ian says. I continue to eat my salad as everyone talks around me. "You okay Porcelain?" Josh asks me. "Yeah." I say finishing my salad. I put the box in my bookbag and stand up. I walk out of the cafeteria and outside of the school. I spot a tree and walk over to it. I sit under the tree and look for my book in my bag. I start reading it for awhile.

×

Two hours later school is over and I am driving home. I park the car and get out of it. I walk into the house banging into Nikki. "Watch where your going." She says. I laugh and walk downstairs to get ready for supper.