Chapter Fourteen -EDITED-

*TWO WEEKS LATER*
Astoria's POV

"Draw the ci-" The nurse says. "I know what to do." I say. I draw a few circles that are diffrent sizes and I write the things that are important to me in them.

Largest circle- Josh and Nikki
Second largest circle- Heroine
Third largest circle- Music
Smallest circle- Family

The nurse nods and takes the sheet of paper that had the circles on it. I continue to look at the floor for hours after I do the activity. Josh is more important than the heroine. That's how it should be. Not heroine is more important than Josh. "Astoria, It's time." The nurse says walking back in.

I look up and stand up from my slouching position. "Come on." She says. I slowly walk to the door feeling light headed slightly. "Are you feeling okay?" She asks. I shake my head. "Let's take you to your room." She says. I walk behind her towards my room when I notice Josh in the corner of my eye.

I turn my head to see him fully. He looks like a mess, his hair is scruffy and he looks like he hasen't slept in a few days. "Hurry up Astoria." The nurse says darting my attention to her. I start walking again but I look back to see Josh looking up at me.

His normal crystal blue eyes are a dull grey. The nurse grabs me by the arm and storms me down the hallway. "What's wrong with you?" I snap. She sighs and ignores what I said. "Here." She says putting me in my room. I stumble over to my bed and plop my thin body onto it.

I stay like this for a few moments before another nurse comes in. "Hello there Astoria, I'm Jackie." She says. "Hey." I mumble. "Well I have some food for you." She says putting a tray of food on the table next to me. "I'm not hungry." I say sitting up. She sighs and rubs her temples.

"I know how hard it is to eat in here but it will make you feel better." She says. "How would you know?" I say looking up at her. "I was in rehab for two months when I was 20. I know what it's like to be in here for the things you are here for." She says sitting next to me.

"I just want to see my family, I want to talk to my sister, I want to talk to J-." I stop myself before I say Josh's name. "J?" She asks. "Josh." I say. I look at the floor and my head starts feeling dizzy. I close my eyes for a minute and then open them. "Who's Josh?" She asks as I sit up and look at her.

"He's my best friend, He's in here too." I say. She nods and gets up. "I'll be back in a few minutes." She says. "Okay." I say laying back down on my bed. I close my eyes and think about when I get out of here.

*THREE WEEKS LATER*

"It's time Astoria." Jackie says. I look up and smile. "Thank you so much for everything you've done for me." I say hugging her. "Your gonna make me cry." She says smiling. I laugh slightly and pick up my bags. "Is anyone out there for me?" I ask her. "Yes, They gave me names, Sara, Nikki, Carolyn and Miles." She says.

My face lights up when I hear Nikki's name. "Let's go." She says laughing. I carry my bags out to the lobby of the Rehab Center. "Astoria!" Nikki says running up to me and hugging me. I drop my bags and hug her tightly.

"I missed you so much Nikki."

"I missed you to Astoria." She says. We let go of eachother and I look up to notice that Carolyn has tears in her eyes when she looks behind me. I turn around to see Josh standing there smiling at Carolyn. He looks down at me and smiles with tears in his eyes.

I let him hug his mom first as I wipe tears off my face. After hugging his mom he turns to me and wraps his arms around me. "I missed you Josh." I say a few tears falling down my face. "I missed you to Porcelain." He says smiling down at me.

I lean my head on his chest and hold onto him longer. I let go of him and smile. "I'm assuming mom isn't coming?" I ask Nikki. "No, Her and Tom are wedding planning." She says. My face drops. "Wedding planning?" I ask. She nods scratching the back of her neck.

"Oh my god." I say rubbing my temples. "Does that mean..." Josh says.

"That Lexi is going to be our step sister." I say.