Chapter Six -EDITED-

Astoria's POV

I slam my hand on my alarm clock until it shut off. I groan then realise it's friday. I check the time to see it's 7:45. "Crap!" I say quickly getting up. I run to my closet and search for some clothes. I grab a plain pair of boyfriend jeans and a black crop top.

I braid my hair into two braids, Starting from my head. I grab my sunglasses and my bookbag. I grab my phone and keys shoving them both into my pockets. I run up the stairs and to the kitchen. "Your going to be late!" My mom says as I grab a granola bar. "I know! Bye!" I say kissing her cheek.

I run to the porch and put my converse on. I run outside with my stuff and hop into the car quickly. I start driving to the nearest tims. I drive down the road and turn into the tims parking lot. I get out and quickly walk into the tims to get myself some coffee.

A few minutes later I'm getting out of my car at school. "Astoria!" Ellie shouts from the main doors. "Hey Ellie!" I shout back running over to her. "Wow, Your looking stylish!" She says laughing. "Say's you!" I say looking at her clothes. She's wearing a white top and a black skirt. She laughs as Julie and Kylie walk up to us.

"Hey guys." Kylie says. "Hey." I say fixing my crop top. "Cute outfit." Julie says. "Yeah, It's really nice." Kylie says. "Thanks." I say. What's up with everyone liking my outfit today? "Here comes lover boy." Kylie mumbles looking over my shoulder. I look behind me to see Josh carrying a bouquet of daisy's.

He smiles as he walks up to us. "Hey Porcelain, I didn't know what kind of flowers you liked so I got daisy's. They remind me of you, Pretty, Gorgeous and delicate." He says his face turning a light pink because of the girls giggling behind me.

"Thank you, Josh." I say as he passes me the daisy's. I smile and smell them. My father used to come home every weekend with daisy's for me, Since then they've been my favorite flower. I always loved the look of daisy's, When me and my sibling's went outside I used to pick the daisy's and play with them.

"Your welcome Porcelain." He says kissing my forehead. He walks away smiling and I turn back around to the girls. "Oh my god!" They squeal. My eyes go wide as they start asking me questions. "No, We aren't dating. We've only known eachother for a week and I have a boyfriend in Ontario." I say smiling.

Me and Lucas have been dating for two years but we haven't been the best since I've moved. But, Lucas is also moving out here this weekend. "Who?" Kylie asks invested in me saying that. "Lucas, We've been dating for two years." I say smiling. "But, Your letting Josh flirt with you!" Ellie exlaims making hand gestures to the flowers.

"It's not flirting." I say as we walk into the school. We all go to our lockers and I open mine. A piece of paper falls out as I put the flowers in my locker. I open the piece of paper and read it. It says: Turn around -L. I turn around to see Lucas smiling with a bouquet of roses.

"Lucas!" I say hugging him tightly. "Hey, Astoria." He says kissing me. The girls gap at us. "Guys, This is Lucas." I say smiling slightly. "Hi, I'm Ellie this is Julie and Kylie." Ellie says quickly. I put the flowers in my locker with the flowers Josh got me. I turn around and Lucas' face is hard.

"Who gave you those?" He asks. "My friend." I say closing my locker. "Guy or girl?" He asks. "Guy...." I say turning back around facing him. He sighs and the bell rings. "I gotta go to class." I say kissing him. "I'm in your classes." He says holding my hand and walking with me.

"Hey Porcel....." Josh says walking up to us. "Her name is Astoria. Get it right." Lucas snaps. "Lucas." I say turning to him again. He sighs and kisses my cheek. "See you in class." He says walking away. "Who's that?" Josh asks. "My boyfriend." I say. He nods and we start walking to class.

We get into class and Lucas is sitting in Josh's spot. I sit next to him but then get up moving to the next seat to let Josh sit down. "Go sit with your boyfriend." Josh says. I sit by Lucas and he holds onto my hand.

Class goes by quick, Lucas occasionally putting his hand on my thigh. I walk into the lunchroom with Lucas next to me. Lexi walks up to us and I curse in my head.

"Well, The druggie has a boyfriend."