Chapter Three -EDITED-

Astoria's POV

I slowly open my eyes and blink a couple times. I got barely any sleep from my insomnia. I get up from my bed and check the time. 7:15 am. I walk to the washroom and close the door. I take my hair down and it plops onto my back.

I always loved my hair, It was long, full and my favorite colour, Black. I've always thought of dying it but I don't think I would. I look at my body and the very few tattoos on my hands. I have my birth year on my knuckles in a very nice print. I've always been proud about my life, Until I got into drugs.

Almost two years ago my dad and brother past away in a severe car crash, This caused my grades to drop, the cutting, the bulimia, the drugs and the anorexia to start. It was all my fault, I let the greef get to me and it ruined me. A tear falls from my eye and I quickly wipe it away.

I start brushing out my hair, Letting it flow freely down my back. Today I braid my hair unlike yesturday how I left it down. I walk back out of the washroom and towards the stairs. Before I get to the stairs I spot my razor on the floor.

I walk towards it and pick it up. I quickly toss it out into the garbage and run upstairs. I run into the kitchen and grab a bowl. I grab a box of froot loops and then fill the bowl with them. Nikki runs down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Hey! Those are mine!" She says as I put the froot loops away.

"Oh well." I say grabbing my bowl and eating my cereal. Nikki turned thirteen almost two weeks ago. "Mom!" She shouts. "Yeah sweetie?" Mom shouts from the livingroom as I clean my bowl out. Nikki complains to mom as I walk back downstairs. I grab a dark purple knit sweater and black skinny jeans.

I quickly change into them and look at myself in the full length mirror. A piece of my small chest tattoo shows through and I smile slightly. I got my father and brothers names on my chest. I chew on my lip and turn away from the mirror.

My eyes search my room for my bag. I see it and grab it. I shove my keys in my pocket and grab my phone. I look onto my phone to see a text from Joshua.

Joshua: Sorry about yesturday, Astoria. I got your number from Mrs. Micheals by the way, If you were wondering how I got it.

I chew on the inside of my cheek and reply.

Astoria: It's okay, I overreacted. You can call me Porcelain if I can call you Josh.

Joshua: Okay, People usually do. What about Joshie?

I smile slightly and reply.

Astoria: Sure. See you at school Joshie.

Joshua: See you later Porcelain.

I smile slightly and change his name in my contacts to Josh. I put my phone in my pocket and grab my bag. I run upstairs and to the livingroom. "I'm getting some coffee before school." I say to mom. "Okay, See you later today." She says.

I walk towards the door opening it. "Oh! By the way Astoria! We're having supper at a friends house tonight." She says. "Okay." I say walking out of the house. I get into my car and start it up. I drive away from the house and towards tims.

A few minutes later I have ordered my coffee and I found a seat. I sip on my coffee while looking out the window. "Porcelain!" Josh says walking up to me. "Hey, Joshie." I say as he sits across from me. "So, How's your morning?" He asks. "Good." I say smiling slightly.

"That's great." He says smiling. "What are you doing after school?" I ask him. "Well, We have people coming over for supper but nothing really." He says. "Cool." I say drinking more of my coffee. For a few moments it's just awkward silence. "Are you okay?" Josh asks.

"Yeah, Why?" I ask. Then I realise what he meant. "I threw the blade out." I say. He nods and drinks some of his drink. Great, More awkward silence. A group of girls walk in and look over at me and Josh. The girl that punched me yesturday takes them over to us. "Long time no see, Druggie." She says to me. I look at her in shock.

Does she know about my addiction? "What are you talking about Lexi?" Josh asks her. Lexi. "Oh, You didn't know? Astoria here did drugs, For two years. Are you still doing them hun? Your eyes are alittle bloodshot." She says smirking.

"Fuck off." I growl standing up. Before I could realise what I was doing my hand came in contact with her face.