Chapter Five -EDITED-

Astoria's POV

I finish curling my hair and I place the curler down. I braid pieces of hair and put it around my head like a crown. I pin it with some bobby pins and let a few pieces fall down. I grab my dark green knit sweater and black jeans and toss them on.

I put a necklace on and some rings. I put my earrings in and find my silver tongue ring. I replace the black tongue ring with the silver one and then fix my nose ring. "Come on Astoria!" Mom shouts from upstairs. "Coming!" I shout grabbing my phone. I quickly run up the stairs nearly tripping onto my face.

I run to the front porch and I toss my black converse on. I walk out the door with Nikki and my mom. I hop into the passenger side of my moms car and turn on some music. Mom starts driving and I hum along to the music making a racket to annoy her.

"Stop it, Astoria." She says. Me and Nikki laugh as we pull up to a house. "Who lives here?" I ask looking at the gorgeous house. "Carolyn and Miles." She says. "Do they have kids?" I ask. "Yes, Two." She says as we get out. We walk to the door and mom rings the doorbell.

A woman opens the door and smiles at my mom. "Oh, Hello there. I'm Carolyn!" She says. "Astoria." I say. "Nikki." Nikki says smiling. "KIDS!" Carolyn shouts. I hear footsteps come from upstairs and downstairs. She helps us in and closes the door. We take our shoes off and Carolyn takes us into the livingroom.

A teenage girl walks in smiling. "Hey, Nikki!" She says. "Hey, Sara!" Nikki says leaving with Sara. "You can sit down, Astoria." Carolyn says. I sit down on a two person seat just as a tall blue haired guy walks in. Josh smiles goofily and sits next to me. "Astoria, This is Joshua." Carolyn says.

"She knows mom." Josh says. I laugh slightly and Josh takes me out of the livingroom. "I didn't know it was you Porcelain." He says pulling me downstairs. "I didn't know it was you, Josh." I say mocking him. He laughs and shows me into a room. "Is this your room?" I ask him. "Yep, The good 'ol Ramsay room." He says making me laugh.

"It's nice." I say looking around. "I love it to be honest." He says. "Well it is your room." I say. He chuckles and takes his phone out. "I wanna get a picture." He says. "Sure." I say moving into the frame. He takes the photo and puts it as his phone background.

Fifteen minutes later we're playing a game on his laptop."ASTORIA! JOSH!" His mom shouts. Me and Josh race up the stairs until Josh lifts me over his shoulder. "Josh!" I squeal as he runs up the rest of the stairs with me over his shoulder.

"Joshua! Put her down!" Carolyn says to Josh. Josh laughs and puts me on the ground. "What's for supper?" He asks his mom. "Pasta, Salad and steak." She says. He pulls me to a door and takes me outside. "It's nice out so mom put everything outside." He says as we walk to a small table setting. "It's gorgeous." I say as he pulls a seat out for me.

I look around to see decorations, string lights and lanterns. Josh sits down next to me and starts asking me if I want anything. "Josh, I can get it myself." I say laughing slightly. He laughs slightly and Sara sits across from me. I fill my plate up with food and start eating as everyone sits down.

Everyone talks but Sara keeps asking me questions about stuff. I drink abit of water as Sara asks me another question. "Were you really a drug addict?" She asks. Everyone around us stops talking and my eye widen. "I'll be right back." I say getting up. I put my napkin on the table and I walk away from everything.

"Thanks alot Sara." Josh says getting up. A couple tears fall down my face as Josh walks in. "I'm sorry about that Porcelain." He says walking over to me. "It's okay, I shouldn't of lied about it." I say. "You lied?" He asks. I nod hiding my face. "It's okay, Are you clean?" He asks. I nod again and he hugs me.

"I'm clean too." He says. I smile slightly and hug him back. We let go and he wipes a tear away. Sara walks in behind us. "I'm really sorry about that, Astoria." She says. "It's okay Sara, I just haven't really talked about it since I got clean." I say walking to her. I hug her and she hugs me back. We smile and a couple tears fall down her face.

"I'll keep it a secret." She says. "Thank you, Sara." I say smiling. We all hug again.