Chapter Eleven -EDITED-

Astoria's POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Josh groans as I turn off my alarm clock. I look at the time and my eyes widen. "Wake up! We're going to be late!" I say hitting Josh. "Ow!" He complains. I roll my eyes as he grumbles to himself. I quickly change into a pair of black jeans, a black and white striped tank top and Josh's black hoodie.

I braid my hair as Josh puts on his clothes. "We're already late for first period!" I say looking at the time again. I grab my bookbag, phone and keys. Josh puts on a pair of black jeans, dark grey v-neck t-shirt and black socks.

"Come on!" I say dragging him to the stairs. He stumbles but catches his balance. I bolt up the stairs and to the kitchen. "Granola bar, Granola bar." I mumble looking around the kitchen for some granola bars. "Here!" I say pulling out a box of granola bars from the cupboard.

I toss one to Josh and I put the box back into the cupboard, Also taking one for myself. "Car, Now." I say opening my granola bar. Josh rolls his eyes and walks ahead of me. I tap his butt with my foot and he walks faster. We both put on our black converse. I rush out to start the car, Josh close behind me.

A few minutes later we get to school. "It's already half way through period one!" I say as we walk through the school doors. "Porcelain, It's fine." He says as I look around nervously. "Astoria Hathaway, Joshua Ramsay, My office." Mrs. Micheals says as we walk.

"Dammit." I mumble turning around. We walk to her office and sit down. "I see you two have decided to skip off." She says unimpressed. "No, See my alarm clock didn't go off and then he wouldn't get up and I'm really sorry about that." I ramble.

"What's your first class?" She asks. "Biology." Josh says. She nods. "Go to class." She says. I quickly get up and rush out of her office. Josh follows me slowly as we reach the class. I slowly open the door and everyone looks up at us. "Late, Ms. Hathaway and Mr. Ramsay." Mr. Lethbridge says.

"I know, Sorry." I say as Lexi and her friends laugh. My face turns red as I walk to my seat. Josh sits next to me as the teacher starts talking again. Josh chuckles slightly as I try to hide my face. I hit his arm and he frowns.

×

"Is everyone done?" Ellie asks the group. "Yeah." Josh says. We start getting up and collecting our things. Josh turns around and stops doing anything. "Hey druggie." Lexi say behind me. I sigh and turn around. "What?" I ask looking at her. "Oh, I just wanted to see how my friend is." She says giving me a fake smile.

I roll my eyes. "What do you really want?" I ask her again. She smirks. "How long have you been clean?" She asks. I look at her as my blood starts boiling. "A few months." I say truthfully. Josh looks at me when I say that. Dammit, He probaly thought it was few years ago. "Okay, So if I show you this you would crave it." She says pulling a needle out of her purse.

There is a clear liquid in it, Heroine. My breathing hitches as I look at the needle. Half of me wants to take it and inject it but the other half tells me not too. "I know you want it Druggie, Just give in and take it." She says smirking even more seeing me squirm. I look away from the needle and to Josh.

He's staring at the needle also. Matt whispers something to Josh and he walks away. He couldn't handle it. Lexi pulls out my arm and puts the needle in my hand. Just fight it, Just fight it, Don't give in. My hand starts shaking as I look at the needle even more. "Nobody will think you're weird if you use it, You're probaly not even clean yet." She says making her skanks laugh.

"Fuck off Lexi! What the hell did she do to you?" Kylie asks as Ellie pulls me back. I grip onto the needle tightly as I feel my eyes fill with tears. "Awe look, She's crying." She says. I don't say anything I just look at her. I rip my eyes from her and to the door. I could run right out of here and take this. My life could go back down to the shit show it was.

I grip onto the needle tighter as my feet carry me out of the cafeteria. It's in my hand, I can be free. I walk past Josh, Matt, Ian and Mike sitting outside the cafeteria. I feel they're eyes go to the hand holding the needle. I start running to the washroom with the needle still in my hand. I lock the door once I reach the washroom and I sit on the ground crying.

Why the hell did she have to do this.