Chapter Fifteen -EDITED-

Astoria's POV

"Astoria?" Mom says looking at me. I wave slightly and her face lights up. He runs over to me and hugs me tightly. I laugh slightly and hug her back. "I love you so much, I'm so sorry about everything I said before you left." She says tears falling down her face.

"Mom, It's okay." I say smiling. I wipe the tears from her face and she turns around. "I'm getting married!" She says. "I know mom, Nikki told me and I'm okay that your getting married to Tom." I say smiling. She lets out a breath. "I want you to be the maid of honor." She says.

"I thought I was the maid of honor?" Lexi says from the stairs. My face drops when I hear her voice. "Lexi, You were going to be a bridesmaid." Tom says. "Fine." Lexi says walking back upstairs. I roll my eyes and turn back to mom. "Now, When are you going back to school?" She asks. "I think I'm going to try and go tomorrow." I say.

She nods. "As long as your safe."

*THE NEXT DAY*

"Good morning Porcelain." Josh says waking me up. I smile and open my eyes. "Why are you here so early?" I ask. "Because, I wanted to go to school with you today." He says. I smile and hug him. "I gotta get ready." I say getting up. I run to my closet and look through it for clothes.

I toss on a large gray t-shirt and black skinny jeans. I walk back out and sit infront of my mirror. I lightly straighten my hair and then curl the ends. I ruffle my hair and then grab my phone. "I need breakfast." I say running upstairs. As fast as I can I make myself some cereal and eat it as fast as I can.

I run back downstairs but at the last step I fall to the ground. "Porcelain!" Josh says laughing. I laugh and get off the floor. "Don't run." He says. I start walking to the washroom to brush my teeth. "Wmshkdn?" I ask. "What?" Josh asks laughing. I spit the toothpaste out of mt mouth.

"What time is it?" I ask again. "Oh it's 8." He says. I rinse my mouth out with mouth wash and then walk back out. "Let's go." I say grabbing my bookbag. Josh gets off my bed and then runs infront of me. He runs upstairs and then to the door. "Wait for me." I say running behind him.

I toss on black converse and then I bolt out the door. Josh catches up to me and lifts me over his shoulder. I see Lexi get in the car with her friends, Karie and Samantha. Lexi just glares at me as Josh carries me to the car. I laugh as he tickles me.

He puts me into his car and he closes the door. "Hurry up! I wanna see everyone!" I say smiling widely. "I do too." He says starting to drive out of the driveway. "Does everyone look the same?" I ask. "It's only been a month and a week Porcelain. They probably look the same." He says laughing. I shrug.

"They could have like a ton of tattoos and piercings." I say laughing. "I doubt that Porcelain." He says driving into the schools parking lot. I see Ellie, Kylie, Julie, Matt, Ian and Mike standing outside the doors. "Look Josh!" I say pointing to them.

Josh laughs and parks the car. I get out of the car nearly tripping in my feet. "ELLIE!" I shout smiling widely. They all look up and the girls start screaming. They all start running over to me and they hug me. Josh hugs the guys but not like the girls are hugging me.

"They are such girls." Ian says laughing. I rolly my eyes and walk over to him. I hug the guys but then Lexi, Karie, Samantha, Lexi's boyfriend Kyle, Karie's boyfriend Alex and Samantha's boyfriend Kevin walk over to us. "Well looks like the druggies are back." Lexi says.

I turn around and face her. "Can you please leave us alone?" I ask. "Well that won't be fun." She says smirking. "I have never done anything to you." I say. She scoffs and rolls her eyes. "Your just jealous." She says. "About what?" I ask.

"About everything, How pretty I am, How popular I am, How hot my boyfriend is." She says. I roll my eyes and Josh steps infront of me. "Just leave us alone Lexi." He says. "Don't talk to my girlfriend like that." Kyle steps in. My eyes go to him and my blood boils. "Well she isn't being the best person to my best friend right now." He says.
Kyle lifts his arm up and punches Josh in the face.