Chapter Twelve -EDITED-

Astoria's POV

I stare at the empty needle on the ground infront of me. "Porcelain?" I hear Josh say outside of the door. "Yeah?" I say my voice coming out hoarse. "Can you let me in?" He asks. I slowly lift myself off the floor with the empty needle in my hand. I stumble slightly as I start walking to the door.

I unlock it and open it to see Josh. I look up at him my face stained with tears. "I-I'm sorry." I say lifting the needle up. Josh closes his eyes for a second processing what I did. He takes the needle out of my hand and puts it into his pocket. He grabs my hand and takes me out of the washroom.

I slowly walk with him trying to hide my bloodshot eyes. Who am I kidding, Everyone saw me take the needle. I wipe the tears from off my face as Josh takes me to Mrs. Micheal's office. He knocks onto the door lightly and she looks up. "Well, Hello there." She says smiling. Her smile disappears when she looks at me.

"What wrong?" She asks. "I need to talk to you." Josh says to her. He turns to me. "Go to the cafeteria and find Ellie. Try not to make eye contact with anyone." He says wiping the tears from off my face. I nod and force a smile onto my face. I kiss him on the cheek and start walking out of the office.

I pass everyone in the hall trying not to make eye contact. I open the doors to the cafeteria to see Lexi and her skanks still talking with Ellie, Kylie, Julie and the guys. I walk towards them avoiding eye contact. "Well, Well, Well, Did you take it?" She asks. I ignore her and pack the rest of my things up. "You took it didn't you, That's why your not talking." She says as my jaw clenches.

"Fuck off, Bitch." I spat turning around. I look straight at her ignoring the fact that I'm showing her my bloodshot eyes. Her smirk grows. "You took it! Your eyes are bloodshot!" She says. "You know what? I did, So fuck you for ruining someones life." I say as I hear a few gasps around the room.

"You see this? This is the eyes of a heroine addict, I was clean for almost eight months and you ruined that. Why don't you try recovering from one of the hardest drugs ever!" I shout. Her smirk goes off her face as I feel myself shake. The anger takes over my body as I step closer to her.

"Lexi Keating! Come here right now!" Mrs. Michaels shouts. Lexi looks over at her and freezes to see the empty needle in her hand and Josh standing next to her. There are whispers all around the room as Lexi walks to Mrs. Micheals. Mrs. Micheals takes Lexi out of the cafeteria and Josh rushs towards me.

He engulfs me into a tight hug as I start crying again. My legs give out and I fall into his arms. The shoulder of his shirt gets drenched as I cry harder. He lifts me up bridal style as I grip onto his arm. "J-Just help me." I croak. Josh looks at me with sympathy.

"I can't help you Porcelain, I wish I could." He says as I calm down slightly. "Everyone leave!" Matt says waving his hands. Everyone starts to leave and Mike and Matt block the cafeteria doors. "I want to go home." I say. Josh carries me out of the cafeteria with the gang following us. I close my eyes and let tears fall down my face as Josh carries me to the front doors.

"I'll take you to your house, Okay?" Josh says. "Okay." I say as the girls help him take me to my car. Julie opens the passenger seat door and Josh lays me in. Before he closes the door I kiss his lips lightly. "Thank you Joshua." I say. He smiles and closes the door. He gets into the drivers side and starts the car.

The car ride is silent but Josh was holding onto my hand the entire time. Josh parks the car and turns it off. He gets out and comes over to my side. I pick at my wrist trying to ignore the fact that I'll probaly end up being addicted again. "Hey, Hey, Hey, You'll be fine Porcelain." Josh says as a few tears fall down my face.

I shake my head as he lifts me up. "I'm not going to be okay." I say wiping a tear away from my face. Josh looks away from me as he carries me into my house. "Nancy?" Josh shouts. "In here!" My mom shouts back from the livingroom. I keep holding onto Josh trying to ignore everything.