Chapter Seven -EDITED-

Astoria's POV

I ignore what Lexi said and we walk to our table. "I wasen't done talking to you, Bitch!" She says pulling me up by my hair. I flick her arm away knocking her to the ground. Mrs. Micheals comes over. "What are you doing?" She asks me. "She dragged me by my hair out of my seat." I say as Lexi gets.

"Lexi, Is that true?" She asks. "No! She's just being a bitch!" Lexi responds. I roll my eyes and sit back into my seat. Mrs. Micheals takes Lexi out of the lunchroom and she glares at me. "Don't cause trouble, Astoria." Lucas says. "She didn't." Josh snaps at him. Lucas glares at Josh and I start eating my lunch.

×

Almost two weeks later I'm hanging out at Lucas' house. "Lucas! Stop!" I squeal as he tickles me. "Make me." He says smirking. He starts kissing me ruffly and I try to move away. "Stop, Lucas." I say. He ignores me and continues going down to my neck.

I try to move away my eyes filling with tears. "Stay still!" He says trying to take my shirt off. "Get off me!" I shout pushing him away. He looks at me angrily and slaps me. Tears leak out of my eyes and I grab my shirt. I put it on and run out of his room with my stuff.

I quickly pick up my phone to call Josh. "God dammit Astoria." Lucas says chasing me. "We're fucking done." I spat walking out of his house. I pick up my phone again and call Josh. More and more tears stream down my face as the phone rings. Josh picks up on the fourth ring. "Hello?" He says.

"J-Josh, Can you pick me up? I'm at L-Lucas' house." I say stuttering."What's wrong?" He asks as I hear moving around. "H-He hit me." I say letting more tears stream down my face. "I'm coming." He says as a door closes. Lucas grabs my phone and hangs up on Josh.

"You don't break up with me." He says pushing me to the ground. He kicks my stomache and punches me in the face. "Bitch." He spats walking back into his house. A few minutes later Josh's car pulls up and he quickly gets out. "Porcelain...." He says leaning down to me.

"I just want you to take me away from here." I say as he carries me to his car. He puts me into the passenger side of his car and helps me put my seatbelt on. Before he moves out a tear falls from his eye. I quickly lift my hand up and wipe it away smiling weakly. He forces a smile onto his face and closes the door.

A few minutes later he parks the car in his driveway. He quickly gets out and runs to my side. "Thank you, Josh, For everything." I say as he helps me out of the car. "Your welcome, Porcelian." He says taking me into his house. Carolyn gasps when she sees me. "What happened to her?" She asks rushing over to us.

"My ex-boyfriend happened." I say trying to stand up. "Ah, Ah, Ah!" Carolyn says. "Take her to a chair." She says to Josh. Josh picks me up again and takes me to his couch in the livingroom. "Let's get her cleaned up." She says going to grab a first-aid kit. Josh helps me put my hair back and he grabs a wet towel.

He wipes the blood off my face and smiles at me. "Thank you." I say smiling back at him. "Stop saying thank you, I did nothing." He says. "Yes you did, You helped me alot, Joshua." I say. He smiles and continues to wash the blood off me. "Your eye is already bruising." He says.

"I feel like I've been beat up so much since I moved here." I say laughing, Making myself wince. "You okay?" He asks his face changing from a smile to a worried expression. "I think my stomache is bruised abit." I say lifting my shirt up slightly.

Mine and Josh's eyes widen as we look at my purple and blue stomache. Carolyn walks in and gasps again. "We need to get you to a hospital! You might be bleeding internally!" She says. "Way to scare her mom!" Josh says. They argue until I interupt them. "If I am, We should get me to a hospital instead of arguing!" I say.

"Miles! Sara!" Carolyn shouts. I hear footsteps run down the stairs and a door open. Sara and Josh's father, Miles walk into the livingroom. Sara gasps and freezes. "Go get the car ready, We're taking her to the hospital." Carolyn says to Miles. Miles nods and runs to the door.

"Can you call my mom for me?" I ask Josh. "Of course, Porcelian." He says picking up his phone. "Hey, Nancy. Can you meet us at the hospital?" He says. I hear my mom freak out and Josh tries to calm her down. "She's okay, We will explain everything when we get there." He says. I let out a shaky breath as I feel alittle light headed.

"I don't feel good." I say my eyes drooping. "Porcelain, C'mon don't pass out." Josh says still on the phone. I try to stay awake but my vision goes black.