Lucas' Party

"I'm in love with you what would you expect you moron"

Her words circle through my brain. I was so mad at her I stormed out, she wanted to make it look like she didn't give a damn about me.

I'm not the one keeping on bringing up that she has a boyfriend, I mean I did but I don't usually she uses it as an excuse.

I'm a dumb idiot in love that I can't even decide my next move. I huff and walk into science classroom/lab.

I sit beside Lucas on the stool, he smiles as he hands me his assignment. I look into the piece of paper and we the grade B+ in red writing. I smile, patting him on the back.

"Thanks dude could't've done out without you" he smiles brightly at me, a lightness to his features.

"It's alright" I nod.

"Hey I was thinking of having a party tonight it'll be cool if you came" he suggests. I don't know, the last time I saw Maya we were pissed at each other.

"As in go back to your house?" I ask.

Lucas nods. I awkwardly smile to myself.

"Alright I'll be there" stupid, stupid. Take it back Farkle, take it back. I open my mouth to say something.

"Great see you there, bring a friend" Lucas smiles.

Man I'm stupid.

...

I like to learn, but sometimes I can't learn with personal issues and problems, such as right now, I can't learn to stay away.

I don't want to let down Lucas so I have no other choice but to show up and face my fears.

My heart speeds as Isadora and I walk up to the front door, music blasting loudly inside.

"If I was telling the truth I've never gone to a large party" Smackle states a little nervously.

I nod, suppressing my lips, a smile on my lips.

"Than you'll be a little more social"

The door slams open, a flushed Maya at me the door. She grabs my wrist bringing me inside, Marching to the centre of the party.

I give her a confused look as she starts dancing looking around in fear, smelling the lightness of alcohol in her breath. She's not drunk but she's had a drink.

"Maya what are you doing?" I ask her over the pounding music. She closes her eyes tightly, inhaling, twisting her arm around my neck.

"There's this dude hitting on me" she announces over the music.

"Tell him you have a boyfriend, it always works, especially if you really have one" I state sarcastically happy, coldness in my voice. I feel pain surge through my back as she growls.

"I told you to stop bringing that up"

"And I told you I can say it because it's true."