Ch.9 the dance

Your pov

It was Friday, the day of the dance. I ran the idea by all the boys yesterday and they were fine with it. That means Dante as Flynn Rider Garroth, is going to be Aladdin (street rat version), Laurence as prince Eric (from Ariel), Travis as the beast (human form), Aaron as prince Philip (from Sleeping beauty) because Aphmau is being Aurora, and Jax being Kristoff (from frozen) since Katelyn is being Anna. Emily and Amble are coming by after the dance because they didn't want to go.

"Ruea wait up!" I called to her running to catch up with her.

"Hey y/n," she replied looking at a message she got from Dante.

"What did he ask," I replied looking over her shoulder at her phone.

"If i had his geology book," she replied confused stopping to look through her back pack.

I stoped looking through mine as well since I was over doing homework with them and Garroth.

"I have it," I replied pulling it out of my bag.

She chuckled and then messaged him back saying that I had it.

"Well we were in a rush to get out," i replied laughing a little.

She laughed as well.

"Just give it back to him before his class," she said laughing more.

"Ok where is he," i asked taking her phone and messaging him where he was at.

He replied back saying he was already at his locker.

"Ok I'm going to run this to him," i replied starting to run through the school gates.

I ran up the flights of stairs. As i did i ran into Amble falling to the ground.

"N/n are you ok," he said concern showed in his face as he grabbed both of my arms pulling me up.

"Yeah I'm good Amble," I replied with a smile.

Me and amble grew close in the little time we've known each other. He's like another overprotective brother.

"You sure," he replied checking my arms for bruises or scratch marks.

"Im fine Amble goodness," I said laughing at him.

"Sorry I guess I'm just really protective of you. I treat you like a sister," he said laughing along with me.

I heard Dante calling for me.

"I gotta go Amble I can hear Dante calling for me," i told him.

"You could hear him?" He asked me confused.

"Yeah why?" I asked.

"Is there something your not telling me," he asked raising one of his eyebrows with suspicion.

"No..." i replied trailing off from my sentence.

"Yes there is. Dante is a," he paused twitching his ears a little then saying," a half a mile away from us. What are you concealing. You can trust me n/n."

I looked him in the eye and could tell he was concerned.

"I'm a... wolf," i replied looking at the ground.

"N/n," he said pulling my head up to where he could see my eyes.

"It's ok your not the only one," he said moving his tail and twitching his ears with a smile.

I laughed at him.

"I know I'm just not ready for everyone to know. I'll explain later but i need to find Dante and give him his geology book," i told him.