Please read

Ok guys I'm getting tired of everyone asking why I'm putting Anna/annabeth in. If your new to the book and you see the name annabeth it means I didn't edit the part. I work better when I'm using a name in the book when I'm writing. To me it's confusing when I keep writing y/n. If I'm tired and I posted the part and it has the name annabeth in it it just means I forgot to edit it. Understood? Now for the people who have been reading my book from the very beginning should know about it. I noticed that the comments on my last chapter were from new people. I understand that you guys were confused. I'm not mad just stressed out. I've been worrying about my grades in school, and I've been trying to keep up with one of my friends that is in Texas at the moment for spring break. I worry about her. Then I have my three books on this app. I've just been really stressed. The worst part is that when I get stressed I get headaches that lasts forever. I hope you guys understand and that I cleared that up. Also someone asked if I was putting in new characters because I mentioned it. No I will not be because the rest of the book is planned out and I don't need anymore characters. Anyways you guys know I love you all! Thank you guys and have a safe and fantastic day! Keep howling my baby wolves!