Chp 3

Leila

I hate this fucking part of the day. Check-Out time. This is the time where the kids are getting picked up. We gotta check identifacation, and check the pick-up roster, check they cubby holes to make sure they don't leave no pissy ass clothes here and shit. I swear it's the most. And because it's a weekend and kids are spending the night with other kids, we gotta call parents and do a double check. Jesus save us.

1 hour later....

We all done with check, but there is on kid left. Her name is Alana. This is the most bautiful girl I have ever seen in my life. She is light skinned, with long curly hair, and gray eyes. She clings to Sarabi all day. I really hated her circumstances. She walked to daycare everyday by herself, and half the time when she left she would just sneak off and we wouldn't know where she went. We let her attend he daycare for free. That was the only way we could ensure she ate at least five days a week. Sarabi even went to the beauty supply so her hair could get done. I walked over to where her and Alana were. We had a 50"inch tv mounted on the wall for the kids to watch while the kids played inside. Sarabi was laying on the floor with her phone in her face, and Alana was laing on her stomach snoring lightly. I had to take a picture for instagram lol.

@BadAss_Marieee: My sissy and her baby @Something_LikeSarabi.

I walked a bit closer and signaled Sarabi to come into the office. She layed Alana on the floor. The baby looked so peaceful. I really wish we could keep her.

"Sarabi we gotta do something we closed a whole hour ago"

"Yeaa but what---" Before Sarabi could finish her sentence there was a lite knock on the door. Alana walked in. They were so in sync Alana could feel when Sarabi wasn't in the room. She walked over and climbed in Sarabi's lap. She layed her head on Sarabi's chest.

"Hey Lana where do you live?" I asked.

"Ion know. I can show you"

"Where is your mom". She just humped her shoulders. She reached in her pocket and pulled a piece of paper out of her pocket with a number on it. She handed to me.

"Who is this for?" She looked at me. "Mommy...I mean Anisha tol me call so I can leave foeva!!"

PHONE CONVO:

Sarabi

Alana and I sat in the kitchen eating some shrimp fried rice and fish. It was fucking delicous. My baby looked so cute. She had on some floral tights and a long sleeve white shirt. I combed her hair out and let it hang and put a big hot pink bow on it. I just smiled. Alana looked at me" Sarabi why can't you be my mommy?". I closed my eyes trying to stop the tears. Before I could respond I heard a loud male voice screaming for Alana. She jumped out of here chair and ran into the main room. What I saw next shook my life. Messiah was holding Alana in a bear hug.

"I don't understand Messiah what are you doing here?" He rubbed his hands together before he responded. "Well Alana is my daughter." I looked over at Leila she looked way confused. Then Alana spoke"Sarabi I love my dada. And i love you too okay?"

Messiah walked over to me and extended his hand. I looked down at it confused. He licked his lips and smiled at me"I never got to formal introduce myself. I'm Messiah Watts. Owner of Bangaz and Alana's dad". I smiled back and shook his hand."I'm Sarabi Fonteno. Owner of Busy Bugz". He laughed and let my go before walking back towards Alana.

"Okay babygirl let's get you back to your mama." Alana took off running behind my leg. Messiah looked confused."No DADA NO!! Ha no like me. She pull my hair an kick me an spit at me. Please dada no please." Messiah's face instantly grew angry. "Rabi please no let him ta me back." My eyes grew watery, and my fist balled. I'm not a thug at all, but I was ready to fuck somebody up. Leila punched the wall and walked out. She was too heated. Everyone was quiet. Messiah walked over and bent down to Alana. "Okay baby. How about you stay with me from now on". Her crying stopped"Can i still see Sarabi." He smiled"Everyday you want too."

Her face lit up and she jumped in Messiah's arms. I smiled and wiped my tears. I was still pissed tho. "Daddy can I have my own room and decaray it." He smiled,"Of course." Her face started to glow,"OOOHHHH and can Sarabi come and help me" Before i could decline Messiah responded"Of course. Thats if she wants." I smiled"Yeaa I will baby."

She started to jump up and down. Messiah laughed lightly and so did i. "Okay well Sarabi I will pick you up tomorrow at 12 so we can shop and go to my house to decorate. Cool?"

"Yeaa cool I say" I got bold and took his phone from his hip clip. He didn't have a lock code which was surprising. I took a selfie with me and Alana and saved my number under "Mama Rabi". He smiled as they left and got in the car. Oh yeaa that was going to be bae.

**************************************************************

Messiah

I couldn't believe Anisha bitch ass. This girl doing my daughter wrong. I swear ima beat her ass when i find her. On god ima find her ass! On the flip side i was happy Sarabi found her. I was just talking about her before they called about Alana. I saw the passion in her eyes when Alana spoke. I saw how angry she got when Lana told us about the situaion. Me and Lana were in my all black F150 on the way home. I kept looking back at her sleeping on my backseat. She was so beautiful. I missed 3 years of her life and now that she is back I don't plan on letting her go again. I would die for that little girl. I smiled as i drove and thought about Sarabi.

We pulled up to the house. I walked her to her new room. I always had this room prepared. Well not really prepared but i kept two pairs of clothes in it and a toothbrush and towels just in case i ever found her. I layed her down in the bed"Dada where you goin." I smiled"In my room. It's at the end of the hall okay." I took a picture of her sleeping and posted it.

@KingMessiah: Princess Alana <3 <3

I took a shower and laid down in my bed. I couldn't stop thinking about Sarabi so I decided to text her.

Text Convo:

Me: Wassup Beautiful

Her: Lol Hi Messiah

Me: Thank You again for taking care of my baby

Her: Your baby? LMAO that is MY PRINCESS ALANA!!

Me: She can be ours :)

Her: Nope. Just Mine.

Me: Okay so 12 tomorrow

Her: Yeaa

Me: But that date is for Alana. I want my own date :)

Her: Lets see how tomorrow goes and then we can talk about it. Kayy?

Me: Okay goodnight wifey ;)

Her: Night Hubby <3

That girl had me feeling some type of way. I was more excited than Alana about tomorrow. Shit i was ready to pick out my fit making sure daddy looked good. Just as I as about to doze off my door creaked open "Daddy?".

"Yes Babygirl." . She walked over to my side of the bed and put her hand on my face and looked me in my eyes, "You look scare. I sleep witchu kayy.?" I laughed she was fronting with her scary ass. "Yeaa daddy scared."

She climbed in my bed. Ten minutes later her hand was over my face and her knee was in my back. Oh hell no. She not sleeping with me no more. I let her slide because she brought me Sarabi. Before i dozed off I put the picture of Sarabi and Alana on my wallpaper. Now i was complete to sleep.