Chp 11

Zay

It has been four months since Andres was killed. Bethany was taking it surprisingly well. She had he a new boo. Well she never came out and said it, but her ass be walking around with a smile ad this new glow. I know somebody dicking my cousin down. I really don't care. Well I'm lying I do care. Shit last nigga we let her marry on her own without our approval turned out to be gay, a cheater, and a woman beater. Yeah never again do she make decisions without us!

Anyway besides that Leila been walking around looking dead. Everytime I take her ass to get something to eat she never fucking hungry, she be throwing up anything she put in her stomach, she sleep all fucking day, and on top of that all this pissing she doing is running up my water bill. I think she pregnant lowkey. Nah scratch that I know her ass pregnant. I guess she call herself trying to cover it up. She has mistaken yo boy for a fool.

We laying in the bed chilling and her ass is sitting her tearing this pickle and these now-n-laters up. I mean my bae is going ham. She has started to gain a litle pudge in her stomach. I knew from the jump her ass was pregnant. This not my first go round with a baby.

 About two years ago I was dating this girl name Tyler. We were so in love. Well long story short she ended up preganat. We didn't get to have our baby. I took Tyler to an appointment one day, they did her ultrasound and the baby didn't have a heartbeat. We wet home that night and Tyler delivered the baby in the bathtub. That ruined our relationship forever. We were never the same. She tried to pretend for me, but I knew she was hurt. One day I went to sleep, and when I woke up she was gone. She didn't leave a note or anything. She just vanished. I eventually got over it.

LaLa ass just crawled back in the bed trying to kiss and shit. I'm not furious with her, but like she was carrying my seed and not telling me so I don't really know how I feel. She was sitting up and I decided to test her loyalty. My Aunt Karen told me that is the father was to talk to the stomach the baby would move. I did exactly that. I layed my head down and her stomach and started talking. Surprise. Surprise. Surprise! The damn baby moved. I felt LaLa's body tense up. She knew her ass was caught.

I got off the bed and turned the TV off. I stood in front of the bed and crossed my arms, "Explain."

She looked around the room like she didn't know what was going on, "What are you talking about bae?" She walked over and grabbed my arm.

"So you ass gon really sit here and pretend that you not carrying my child in your damn stomach!" I snatched away from her.

"I don't understand why you are so upset?" She caught a lil attitude.

I had to laugh and lean back on her ass. She almost got her fine ass swung up aganist that wall. Now was the perfect time to tell her about the house I bought.

I was keeping it a secret from her until it was fully furnished. I had Sarabi pick out things I knew he sister would like. I mean here I am actuall giving a fuck about her ass. Buying her ass a house and shit, and she couldn't even tell me that she was pregnant! Oh did I mention I bought her ass a new fucking car! She had been looking at this new cream colored 2014 chevy tahoe fully loaded. So my ass thinking 'What Wifey Wants Wifey Gets'. I bought the damn car for her. Put that bitch in the garage of the house and everything, and this the shit she her ass go ad pull.

I grabbed her arm and started pulling her towards the car. Once we got in the garage I threw her ass towards the door, and I walked around and got in. Her ass was standind outside the door waiting for me to open it. She got the game fucked up.

I started the car. She stepped back and put her hands on her hips. I was about to lose my mind on her ass. I rolled down the window, "Leila Marie Fonteno if I have to get out this car ima hurt you."