Chp 4

Leila

After the whole daycare situation I was drained. I had to get in my car and go home, because the more Alana talked the bigger my chances in somebody's jail cell. I called my baby Andres to come over and spend the night. I was excited until he got there. This nigga had an attitude when he hit the door. I cooked some homemade burgers and fries. I mean i sat and cut up these fucking potatoes, and he didn't eat nothing. I put the food up and went into the bedroom. This nigga was in my shower. I really don't care if he shower, but that attitude was a no no. He left his phone on the bed. I was tempted to go thru it, but I left it alone. His phone was vibrating back to back to back. I'm like okay this must be important. I look on the screen it got a girl name with her picture and some love emoji's. OK! I took my cue. I unlocked his phone and opened them text messages. This girl texting him to come home, and they can talk about it, and she don't wanna fight no more, and his kids miss him. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON!!

"You find what you looking for?" He scared the shit out of me. I jumped up and ran to the other side of the room. I was scared. His eyes turned into deep black holes. His chest began to slowly heave up and down. He was angry but I'm not a bitch.

"Yea bitch i found it. First who is Lisa. And second what the fuck she mean by kids?"

"Give me my shit before i fuck your life up."

I threw the phone on the bed with tears in my eyes. "You don't even care enough to explain!". Andres got dressed and headed to the door.

What was I doing? I loved him. I'm not just gon let him leave and walk out. I ran behind him and grabbed his hand. He pulled away. I slowly dropped to my knees and pulled his dick out and slid it into my mouth. I bobbed my head back and forth letting his dick hit the back of my throat. He grunted. He put his hand on the back of my head and started ramming his piece in my mouth. Five minutes later I swallowed his kids.

We layed in bed together silent. His phone rang. I looked over at him in anticipation. He looked at screen and looked back at me. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. He got up, walked into the living room, and answered the phone.

"Hello.[pause].Yes baby i love you too.[pause].I love my kids too but im tired of arguing.[pause].What bitch man I'm at Messiah's.[pause].Okay I'm on my way."

He turned around and our eyes met. I shook my head as tears started to drop from my eyes. I walked over to the door and opened it. He walked out. He just walked out like bitch fuck you. I crawled back into my bed and cried. I unlocked my phone and called my sister.

"Reece.." My voice cracked. Before I could finish my sentence I heard her car starting.

************************************************************************

Sarabi

I woke up with my sister wrapped around me. I looked at the time on my phone it was 10:30. I went into my sister's bathroom and showered. I put my hair up into a messy bun with a ribbon on it. I wasn't going to dress up to day. I already knew i was going to be moving furniture and painting walls today. I put on my black muscle shirt, my black and green running shorts, and my black-pink-and green nike freeruns.

@Something_LikeSarabi: Are you mad? Cause you should be!

I was in the kitchen eating some cereal when my phone vibrated.

Text Convo:

HIM: Address please.

Me: 4986 Bellamy Ct.

HIM: 30 minutes

Me: Hurry Up!

Right then my sister walked in the kitchen and baby looked bad. Her eyes were puffy. Her face was a mess. The shirt she had on was falling off.