Chp 14

Zay

I was heading to the trap to see a new girl. My boy Meechie said he had this girl who needed a job or whatever. She had just moved down here from somewhere or something like that. I don't really know the details, but if I could help her I would. I mean I ain't just a heartless ass nigga or nothing like that.

I walked into the trap and went straight into my office.

Knock! Knock!

"Come in."

In walked Meechie. "Wassup Boss."

I leaned back in my chair, "Get to the point Meech. I need to get home to my family."

"Iiaght man well I been fucking with this girl named Candice. Well she got a friend, and ole girl need a job. Candice asked me to put her on, but this ain't my shit to put nobody on payroll, so wassup."

"What is she good for?" This whole beating around the bush thing was getting old.

"Well she use bro, but I'm thinking we can use her as a bait girl. I know yall don't do the prostitutes, but we do set niggas up. She got the body for it and everything." This nigga was really trying to get this girl on.

"Where she at?"

Meechie got up and walked to the door and opened it. He walked in with the girl right behind him. She was a cute looking girl. Her hips were small. Booty wasn't super big, but with a fitted dress she could pull some niggas in. She was light skinned with green/grey eyes. Her hair was a down into the middle of her back. Something about this girl screamed familiar. I knew her from somewhere. You could see the track marks in her arms from her using. She had dark circles around her eyes ad her clothes were worn and dirty. She walked with her head down, never looking up.

"So what do you need?" I looked staright at her.

She scratched at her arms a bit, "Well I need some money, so I guess I need a job. I don't steal."

"You use drugs, but you don't steal. Ha! Yeaa so what are you good at." I was scrolling through my phone answering messages.

"Well I know how to fuck."

I shook my head, "I don't do prostitutes lil mama. What's your name."

She looked up and around the room, "Tyler."

My head shot up. Tyler! Nah couldn't be. Not my ex Tyler.

"Where you from ma?" I was now leaning forward onto the desk.

She scratched at her arm again, "Virginia."

Yep! It was her ass. "Yo look at me man."

She looked up and her eyes instantly started to water. She got up to walk out.

"Have a seat lil mama." I called after her.

She kept walking. Meechie jumped up and grabbed her arm, "Yo man he is a killer. You might wanna sit down."

She looked back at me and rolled her eyes, "I'm not scared of him Meech."

I pulled my gun from my drawer and sat it on the desk. "Tyler have a seat. Meechie leave us."

Tyler crept back into her seat as Meechie closed my office door.

We both just sat there and starred at each other for awhile. Neither one of us really said anything. We just starred.

I finally broke the silence, "You wanna explain why you ran away from me."

She shook her head. "Xavier I'm really tired. I don't wanna be here anymore. Please let me leave."