Chp 13

Zay

The twins were getting older. My boys were gon be some heartbreakers I can already tell. They got they mama and Sarabi wrapped around they fingers. They not even a month yet, but they know how to play the game. See they will be quiet when it's just me and them in the room, but let they mama or Sarabi come in the room. Them lil niggas start going full speed. They get to crying, and wanting to be held. Then when they get held, they get to giggling and shit so they can stay in Leila and Sarabi arms. I just laugh. Messiah ready for them to grow up. All he got is Alana and he can't be too rough with her or she get to crying and screaming for her mama.

I been trapping a lot less lately. I try to be home a lot cause I know my baby tired, and she can't do the twins alone. Sarabi come over a lot, but those are my kids which means my responsibility. I do my best. I never thought I would be a daddy. I mean I'm only 23, but shit they here now so I'm winging it.

Meka has not been around lately. Well I lied yes she has. Every now and again when I'm out I see her. She try to blend in, but shawty ain't good enough. She lowke stalking me. I don't really care tho. Just don't go near my family and we good.

So I'm at the house sitting on the couch waiting for Leila to come downstairs. Since she had the twins three months ago we have not had any sex. I mean no head, no fingers, no nothing. Tonight is the fucking not. I'm getting in the pussy today.

I was going thru my messages when I heard Leila walking into the living room. Is it possible to become more beautiful. After the boys she gained a little weight. She went from a size 12 to a size 16. She dont really have any stomach, she just got hips. I love that shit. I have never been attracted to skinny women. I mean what is a woman without curves? Her titties had gotten huge because of the milk in them things. One night she let me suck some out. That shit was fucking delicous.

She had a black sports bra, with her hot pink victoria secret shorts. Her had started to grow back so she had it pushed back with a headband. No makeup and her skin was still glowing. I patted my lap and she came and sat on top of me.

"You looking good baby." She layed her head in my chest as I rubbed her back.

"Ugh no I don't I gained so much weight." She let out a sigh of frustration.

I stopped rubbing her back and pulled her face to me, "I like you a whole lot better with this new weight." I grabbed her booty, "If gives me something to hold on to."

She laughed and slapped my chest.

"So baby um about this sex thing." She rolled her eyes and looked at me.

"What about it Xavier." Her arms were folded.

"I need some."

She smiled and leaned down to kiss me, "Daddy need some attention too."

 I nodded my head with my lips poked out. She bent down and kissed my lips with her hands wrapped around my neck. I bit down on her lip and she opened her mouth. The passion in the kiss was so much my dick started jumping.

 Leila pushed down aganist my dick and grinded her hips. I let out a slight groan. She pulled her head back and looked in my eyes. I could see all the love she had from me just then. She loved me enough to bear my children, and stay with me through this Meka bullshit.

 She got down on her knees and pulled my dick out of my shorts, she licked the tip and wrapped her tongue around it. "What you want me to do to it Daddy." She said in between licks.

 I couldn't even respond before my dick was hitting the back of my throat. My babymama was skilled with this head thing. I was so lost in thought as her head began bobbing up and down. She gagged a little bit and that made me lose my mind even more.