Chp 8

Leila

Ever since the break-in Zay made me move with him. I really didn't mind until I pulled up to the condo. Okay first of all the living room had one couch and one TV. It wasn't even it flat-screen TV. I mean the damn thing had a whole lotta ass. The kitchen had on pot, one pan, and no fucking groceries. He had a two bedroom.

I walked into his bedroom. Giving myself a tour while he was out for his morning run. Yall lemme tell you his room smelled like a fresh ass gym locker. There was clothes every fucking where. I tripped on some damn jordans and almost killed my fucking self. I just walked out like I couldn't fucking deal.

I picked up my bags and carried him across the house into the other bedroom. This room was surprisingl clean. It was a queen sized bed  with white comforters and sheets. The bathroom wasn't decorated, but it smelled like pine-sole and fresh towels.

I unpacked my shit in my new room and went back out into the living room. Now yall I am what they call a neat freak. So I had packed a box of cleaning supplies. I got my shit and went to work.

When I was finished. I looked around proud of myself. I washed anything on the floor. I hung all his clothes up in the closet by color and by style. I put his shoes up in order from jays, to nike, to his dress shoes. I made sure I pressed his suits out.

I went in his bathroom and cleaned the shit out of his toilet and bathtub. I wiped down his counters with bleach and made sure he had fresh towels.

I washed his bed sheets and put them back on. Lit a couple of candles and incents, so his room could smell good.

After I was done with that I got back in my car and went grocery shopping. I decided I was going to cook him dinner. I was going to fry some chicken, with rice and beans, and mac-n-cheese, with cornbread. This shit was gon hit.

I finally got back home and started cooking. Of course I had to buy more pots. I was standing in the kitchen over the pots when I heard the door open and close. Zay walked in but he wasn't alone. He had a girl with him. She had on some jeans and a t-shirt. Real basic! She was nothing spectacular.

"Wassup Leila" I shook my head nothing. This nigga really had some nerve bringing this girl in here knowing that I was moving in today.

He slowly walked to go and change his clothes. He left the damn girl out here with me. I was so happy I was just about done cooking cause I didn't want to be in here anymore.

"So are you his sister or something!" I looked at her and started laughing. Bitch I'm walking around in my damn bra and some booty shorts. Do I look like his fucking sister.

"Well I'm Dez." She held her hand out. I looked down at it and turned around. I wasn't trying to be rude, but like bitch I'm not about to shake your hand when ou probaly fucking my nigga. Nah lil baby you good!

Zay walked back in with some jeans on and no shirt. The girl jumped out  the chair and ran over to him. I just stood there and watched. Lord I wanted to throw this hot grease on the bitch , but I didn't need an assault case.

"Aye go wait for me downstairs." She said okay, and told me bye before walking out.

Zay walked into the kitchen and tried to grab my arm, but I pushed him away. "Come on Leila I'm sorry."

I lost all control, "Sorry! No you can keep your fucking sorry! I'm good without it. You had me move in here. I didn't ask you to move in. I came in and cleaned your damn house, cooking you dinner and shit! And for what? So you can bring Dez basic ass in here to eat.!" I threw the pot of rice at him.

He pushed me to the wall, "Bitch throw something else! Leila we not together. I had you move in for your safety. Yeah I think you cute and you got a phat ass, but WE NOT TOGETHER!"