Chp 5

Leila

I sat in m restroom crying. Lord what am i going to do. I looked down at my first response pregnancy test. I am not fit to be anybody's mother. What the fuck? I just cried. I couldn't call Sarabi, because I was supposed to be done with Andres. I couldn't call ma and daddy, cause they didn't know I was fucking Andres. I looked in my mirror at myself. What was I doing. This man is maried! I can't be that desperate. I threw the test in the trash can, and walked out the bathroom. My room was a mess. Even though I wanted to be done with Andres, the dick was to damn good! I began to clean up. I picked up all our clothes, and threw them in the hamper. As i was walking back towards the bed I stepped on something sharp. I bent down and looked under my foot. 'What the fuck' was all I could think. I stepped on his wedding ring. This nigga had a gold diamond encrusted wedding ring with their wedding date carved on the inside. I was mad as fuck now!

I walked over and pushed his head. "GET THE FUCK UP!" He gave me the middle finger and rolled over. I snatched the covers back and pulled the pillow from under his head. "BITCH I'M NOT PLAYING GET UP!" He finally got up. "First off Leila chill with that bitch word. Second what do you want." I laughed a bit, "I want ou to explain this," I said as I threw the ring at his head. He bent down and picked it up before smiling and putting it on his finger, "It's my wedding ring."

"Bitch you sayin that like i knew you were married." He looked at me confused. "Didn't you go through my phone? You didn't see our pictures? Our kids? I don't got time for this." He began getting dressed. "Really Andres? I thought we had something? I LOVE YOU!" This nigga errupted into laughter. He was holding his stomach gasping for air, cause he was laughing so hard. "Love! Girl I don't love you." He kept walking towards the door.

"I'm Pregnant!" He closed the door. I backed off slowly. He walked towards me. "What do expect me to do with that information? You want me to leave my wife? Well guess what that'll never happen. I love her with everything in me. She is everything to me." He pulled his wallet out and threw $400 on my coffee table, "Take care of it."

I was highly pissed now. I switched modes on his ass. I was my fathers child. I smirked, "You think you bad huh? Well let me explain something to you. That money that you using to take care of wifey depends on me! Bitch nigga I will end you!" He laughed and stepped closer, "What you gon do call daddy on me." I laughed and smiled at him, "No bitch I'll do it myself."

Before I could regain my thoughts this bitch slappd me. I fell into the wall. I didn't even feel the pain. I stood up ad walked over to him laughing. I smiled as I clapped my hands, "Congratulations nigga you just signed you death wish. You beating her ass too huh. You don't gotta answer that I know you are." He backed away slowly. I had his ass scared right where I wanted him. I'm not a killer, but I can get in your head and fuck you up mentally. "Stay away from Bethany and m kids Leila I..I-" . I laughed at his stuttering, "You not what huh? Playing? Oh I don't care if you play baby this is my game. See you at the meeting tonight."

He left from my apartment. I blew a sigh of relieve I thought he was going to whoop my ass. I walked into my bathroom and looked at my black eye. I sak into my floor and cried my eyes out. I just wanted a man who would love me. Not because I had money, and no to get close to my parents just for me.

**************************************************************

Sarabi

Today was me and Messiah's first date. I was overly excited. I know I jumped into this relationship head first, but it felt so right. We were going to go bowling. Nothing to fancy. Plus we could have fun and get to know each other. I dressed in my khaki skinny jeans, a burgundy shirt with tupac on the front, and m all white vans. I pushed my hair back with a headband. Even though I cut it last month my curls were right back passed my shoulders. I hopped in my charger and drove towards the bowling alley.