Chp 12

Zay

2 months later...

I was going to the boutique to take Leila some lunch. All she wants is food and sex. More foor than sex. She was at the boutique doing interviews. All the girls who worked there were "incompotent" to Sarabi and Leila's satndards. Messiah opened up a boutique call J'Adore about eight or nine months ago. It was upscale clothing that the ghetto birds could afford. He knew he would make a guap off the shop, and he was all the way right.

I walked in the boutique and there were about five or six girls in here waiting for an interview. Leila was in the office talking so I went and sat behind the counter waiting. I could hear the girls giggling and whispering about me. I just kept my head down and scrolled through my phone. If Leila even seen me talking to another female she was go try to beat me up, and I wasn't trying to deal with that shit.

I could hear footsteps walking towards me. I said a silent prayer in my head that she wasn't walking over to talk to me, but as I looked up I was dead wrong.

"Hey you're Xavier right?" She asked. She was an iiaht looking girl. She was a brown skin with shoulder length hair. Nothing about her said 'Fuck Me' I mean she was basic.

"Yeaa that's me. Why wassup." I never looked up or made eye contact.

"Oh so this is like your shop then huh." I shook my head yes hoping she would go away.

She turned to the other girls, "See I told you that pregnant bitch ain't shit."

I laughed silently. These hoes didn't know that Leila was a damn firecracker. She was always ready to set some shit off.

Right then the office door opened and Leila came walking out with a familiar looking girl right behind her. I starred at the girl for a moment, but I couldn't think of her name.

"Is there a reason you are standing behind the counter?" Leila turned to the girl who was talking to me.

She looked over her shoulder and laughed, "Well I was talking to Xavier the owner of the damn place." She rolled her eyes, "He is going to hire me cause me and him cool."

I looked at this hoe like, 'DA FUCK BITCH'! Now Leila go be all in my ass.

Leila smirked a bit, "Bae come here."

I got up and walked over to her. She pulled my head down and we started to kiss. You could hear the other girls giggling at the dumb hoe. Leila put her hand around my waist, "Well this is my man, and this is my shop to so escort yourself out."

Th girl stepped forward but I stood in front of Leila, "Don't lose your life."

She rolled her eyes and walked out.

I turned back to Leila and handed her the food, "Here babe. I gotta go make a run."

"Oh wait! Before you go this is a new employee Meka. Meka this is my husband Xavier." Leila introduced us.

That's when it hit me. I met Meka when me and Leila had got into it and I left for those few days. I went to this club and Meka was at the bar. We chopped it up for little bit and everthing after that I don't remember. The only thing I know is that I woke up in her bed naked. I had lipstick marks on my body, but shit that's all I remember.

I guess Leila could feel my heartbeat speed up cause she leaned back and asked what was wrong. I shook my head nothing.

"Oh he is a fine one Leila." Meka walked up and nugded Leila. "Keep him close boo. Somebody might snatch him up."

Leila was so caught up in me that she didn't see Meka wink at me. I leaned down and kissed Leila, "Iiaght babygirl love you. What time you gon be done?"