Best Choice

Perrie woke up with a slight headache early in the morning. The breeze of the air flying through the curtains, allowing the daggers of the burning rays of the sunshine to sneak into the room. But despite the fact that the room was burning up, Perrie felt her whole body shivering.

      Maybe because today is her and Jade's third anniversary. Perrie frowned at the thought of that one. She hated the fact that she was still in love with Jade, the woman who had broken so many promises. She hated the fact that after all these months of attempting to move on from the ombré-haired woman, after all the successful dates that she had with different people these couple of weeks, she had still chosen Jade at the end of the day.

      Perrie walked up to the kitchen, needing a drink for the thought of her recent break-up made her dehydrated already. Perrie was done pouring herself a glass of water when her phone lights up on the counter and she reached for it.

Leigh: I'm going to a party. Wanna come?

Perrie stared at it for a few moments, before typing back a quick reply.

      Sure.

      Perrie thought that this 'partying' would be a good idea considering there will be lots of hot women here in Pub. She thought it would be another opportunity to find another date since clubs aren't genuinely the best place to find an ideal woman. And seeing that the pub was packed by lots of pretty ladies, Perrie has no doubt she'll take a woman home.

      Perrie's eyes darted towards every corner of this room, going around in circles until they find someone interesting to stare at. She made sure she looked at every single face in this room so she wouldn't miss an opportunity to have someone to bring along with her in her apartment. But a tap on the shoulder is what stopped her from doing so as she turns her head to meet Leigh with her usual partying attire: plain black shirt and ripped skinny jeans.

      "Thank god you came along. It's kinda hard to drag your ass along with me nowadays, you know." Leigh exclaimed, throwing her hands up carelessly only to recieve a giggle from Perrie in return.

      "Yeah. Sorry 'bout that." Perrie replied, running a hand through her blonde waves to rest them on her shoulder.

"So, what changed your mind? I'm actually surprised you'd suddenly reply with a 'sure' considering you have always been the indolent kind of Perrie Edwards ever since the—" Leigh stopped herself once she sees Perrie's eyes glaring at her and she knew she was beginning to cross the line already. She took a moment before she speaks up again, "Right. Still not moved on yet, I see."

"When have I ever moved on, Leigh?"

"Well then, get your ass up back in the market because girl I am taking lots of women with me to go shopping for the single Perrie Edwards."

Perrie fell into peals of laughter at this one. She thanks the gods up above her that she has Leigh, the afro girl who never failed to entertain the blonde with her humorous jokes because there are times like this Perrie wished she would just end her life if it wasn't for Leigh.

      "I'm too lazy." Perrie joked. "Drag me down instead."

      "Is that a One Direction reference?"

      "No, it's a Perrie Edwards reference." Perrie replied sarcastically and let out a giggle.

Soon, both women danced the night away. Then they sat down on the barstools and ordered their drinks, seeing that dancing on the floor got them both out of breath. Leigh and Perrie talked for an hour before Leigh excused herself to go to the bathroom and "get the bad stuffs away", which obviously means that Leigh would either take a poo or vomit in the toilet bowl. Perrie makes a mental note to hold her breath if ever the smell of Leigh's vomit lingers in the bathroom so she wouldn't gag.