Her Sister And The Revelation

"i can't believe i'm babysitting your sister," i huffed as i plopped myself down on the blonde's bodacious body on the couch, throwing my arms and locking them around perrie's shoulders as she hummed in response and cradled my torso. "and may i add, i'm babysitting her on our anniversary! love, are you trying to kill me?"

"why are you so scared of my sister?" perrie chuckled, nuzzling her face underneath my jawline and pecking it. "she's literally the cutest and the most lovable human being in this planet!"

"you describe her as if she's the only cutest person you've seen," i frowned, gesturing to myself. "i'm probably the cutest one for you surely."

"nah."

"pez!"

perrie fell into peals of laughter as i tried my hardest to glare icily at her but to no avail once i see her smile adorably.

i rolled my eyes and shoved her playfully. "nothing's funny at all, edwards."

"aside from the fact that my 20-year-old girlfriend is so ludicrously intimidated and cannot abide my little sister?—" perrie shakes her head and giggled once again "—nothing seems to be making me laugh at all."

"little? that 13-year-old kid is undoubtedly going to slice my throat once i even lay my eyes on her and you call her little?" i scoffed and flail my hands up in the air. "unbelievable!"

"babe, trust me, she will slice your throat if she finds out my girlfriend's talking shit about her," perrie laughed and looked at me.

i frowned in disgust. perrie has got to see what her own sister is doing to me!

kate has been nothing but becoming the daughter of satan to me this whole week. i didn't know what the reason is. whenever i tried to ameliorate her antipathy toward me, it seems like it just aggravated it even more. if anything, i bet my whole entity that this girl won't even dither about killing me twice in an hour.

perrie must have been cognizant of my trepidation as i felt her arms tightened themselves around me. i heaved a sigh and leaned further against her in satisfaction, grateful that perrie did not waste a second knowing what to do mollify me.

"kate loves you, babe," she says, and i just had to shut my mouth not to blurt any unnecessary sayings to her.

and so instead i say, "okay. if you say so."

~•~•~

"what the fuck, kate! where have you been!?" i incontinently grasped her arm and propelled ourselves towards the egress of the club and i just realized that i have been holding my breath for so long as i search for the little twat. as soon as we exitted the building, i made sure i did not avert my eyes from the younger edwards.

"what the hell is wrong with you?! you're fu—freaking 13 years old for crying out loud! you seriously can't party at that age cohort—it's against the law, kate!" i sounded relieved but felt like the anger just sort of filtered my emotions.

kate rolled her eyes, obviously not bothering to at least show me that she cared for both herself and me. she quickly dislodged her arm from my clutch and sighed, frustrated. "you could've picked a better time to drag me out. i was with my fucking boyfriend!"

"don't you dare cuss at me."

"you think i'd follow you?"

"what the hell do you want from me?!"