SHIELD

"Agent Barton? Why haven't you disposed of her?" He asked Clint.

"Because I think she'd make a great S.H.I.E.L.D. agent sir. If it weren't for Natasha Romanoff, I'd be dead. She helped me fight the mafia." Clint replied.

"Is that true?" Fury looked at me. I nodded. "Barton. You don't truly think that I'd bring a Russian spy to S.H.I.E.L.D. do you?"

"She doesn't want to go back to Russia. She's deleted all her files they have of her. She could help." Clint said.

"We'll figure this shit out. Let's get you to a hospital." Fury sighed before turning back to the jet. "Bring her with you."

"Told you he'd listen." Clint grinned. I laughed.

"Thank you Clint." I whispered as we walked to the jet. Fury watched me the whole flight, his hand was ways on his gun, which kind of made me nervous. I kept my face expressionless. The jet landed about two hours later.

"We're in Phoenix." Fury told Clint. He nodded. "Take her to the medic room."

"Come on Nat." Clint weaved his arm around me and helped me to a room. A woman tended to me. She bandaged my upper knee and my shoulder. The whole time, I kept my eyes on Clint, who was sitting on a different bed. I admit, I was very nervous and worried. He was done first. "What happened to her?" He asked the woman who was tending to me.

"She was shot in her left shoulder, she was stabbed in her right knee, her right wrist is fractured, and she has a couple minor cuts and bruises." The woman explained.

"What about you?" I asked Clint.

"He was shot in his thigh and he has a couple scrapes and bruises like you." The man who was helping him answered. I nodded.

"Fury wants us." Clint said.

"Okay." I barely whispered. I walked next to him through the halls. I would've held his held his hand, but I didn't want to give Fury another reason to yell at Clint. We walked into a room and sat around a table. A man sat on one side of Fury and a woman sat on the other side.

"Barton. Tell me everything that happened." Fury sighed.

"Well I did as I was told in the beginning. I went to the little place and she was there. The mafia also wanted her. At first I was just going to follow her for a while then kill her. She helped me. Without her help, sir, I wouldn't be sitting here today." Clint explained.

"Romanoff? Why didn't you kill Agent Barton? Anyone else that had come across you before, you killed on the spot. Why didn't you do the same the Barton?" Fury looked at me. I had to figure out how to word it.

"He helped me too. There was a bomb that went off. I had a severe cut on my forearm from it. I wouldn't have bandaged it up or tried to stop the bleeding. He did. I would have died without his help as well." I said, keeping my eyes on Fury's.

"Agent Coulson?" Fury turned to the man beside him.

"I think she would make a good S.H.I.E.L.D. agent sir." Coulson nodded.

"Hill?" Fury turned to the woman next to him. She hesitated.

"I as well." She agreed.

"We'll give her a shot." Fury sighed and left with Hill and Coulson behind him.

"Come on Nat." Clint got up and we walked out to a black camero.

"Where are we going?" I asked, getting into the passenger seat.

"My place." He grinned. "Your bag is in the trunk."

"Thank you Clint. I mean it. Thank you so much." I smiled. "This is, like, the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me."

"Anytime." He chuckled. We drove for about a fifteen minutes when we turned down a long driveway. The house was tiny but pretty. I followed Clint into the house.