Coma

"Clint! Look at me." I put my hands on the bullet wound. His eyes started to shut. "No Clint! You can't leave me." There was too much blood being lost. I took out his phone and pressed the emergency button. It contacted SHIELD and would have them send medics. I kept my hands on the wound. "Look at me, Clint. Keep those beautiful eyes on me. I love you." Tears coming to my eyes. "Come on." I whispered. I waited for about twenty minutes, making sure he was breathing when the helicopter arrived. I immediately changed my expression to nothing.

"Come on, ma'am. We need to take you to the hospital too." A woman tried to get me to move. I reluctantly walked to the helicopter with her. I didn't realize I had gotten shot too. "Let me see your arm." The woman took my hand and examined the wound. Clint was in the helicopter that left first.

"Is he going to be okay?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. He lost a lost of blood, but you did the most you could and that probably saved his life." A smile grew on her face. I nodded. The next two hours dragged. Clint was in surgery while I rushed back to my apartment to get clothes. I put on jeans and a low cut black tee. I brushed out my hair before returning to the hospital. Fury was at the hospital.

"What happened Agent Romanoff?" He asked.

"I don't know. The guns went off and the next thing I knew was Clint was shot." I replied. His eyes shifted to my arm. "I got shot too but I didn't notice until the medics got to us."

"Your eyes are red. You have feelings for Agent. Barton?" He asked.

"Yes. But I'll quite SHIELD if that means Clint won't loose his job."

"Just don't let it get in the way of work that has to be done." Fury said before leaving. I walked into Clint's room. He had stuff plugged up to him. He was breathing. Good. I stood by the bed, holding his hand.

"Excuse me? Who are you?" The doctor asked. I pulled out my I.D.

"Natasha Romanoff." I replied.

"What's your relationship to Mr. Barton?"

"I'm his girlfriend." I think that's what we were....

"The surgery went well but he's in a medically induced coma." The doctor said.

"How bad is it?" I asked.

"His breathing and all are great. I just think it would be better." The doctor replied. I nodded and he left. I laid by Clint and held his hand.

••He spent three months in a coma. I stayed with him the whole time. I would hold his hand, kiss his cheek, and sometimes, write letters to him just because I felt lonely without him.••