Damn

I rolled on to my stomach. Clint repositioned himself so that he had an arm around me and the other under his head. I smiled and grabbed my bra and underwear and put them on.

"Morning beautiful." Clint pulled me back on to the bed. I lay over his buff arm.

"Does Fury need us?" I asked.

"I don't think so. If he does, we'll get a call." He replied. I got u and put a one shoulder, gray tee on before making my way to the kitchen. I got a bowl and cereal. I sat in one of the chairs at the table and ate cereal in silence. Clint walked in just as I put my dish in the sink. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head in the crook of my neck.

"Love you." I smiled.

"I love you. Come on Nat. I'm going to take a shower." He let me go but held my hand. "With you." I laughed and walked with him to the bathroom. He turned the water on hot and soon the bathroom was filled with steam. I stepped under the water before Clint. I let the water run over my shoulders and my hair. Clint leaned forewords and kissed me. I snaked my arms around his neck and giggled. When we were done, I wrapped a towel around me and walked to Clint's room. I slipped on a bra and underwear and looked at Clint. He was eying me.

"You likey?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Very." He nodded. I rolled my eyes and put on short shorts and a tank top. I climbed up on to the bed and put my head on Clint's chest. The phone rang after a few hours of us watching tv. "We're going to base. Fury needs us." Clint sighed. I groaned and rolled out of the bed.

"Why?" I asked.

"He never said." He shrugged. I nodded. I changed into black jeans and a matching tee. I slipped my two pistols in my boots and my knife in its holster. I walked with Clint out to his car. When we parked at base, there were more cars than usual. I didn't open my door when Clint did. I noticed a familiar man standing next to Fury. I made sure my pistols were loaded before getting out and following Clint to Fury. I kept my expression emotionless. "What do you need?" Clint asked.

"This Afansia Solohob. He is here to take Romanoff back where she belongs." Fury replied.