No

"Natasha!" Clint was yelling my name. I shot my gun to the air. That's what I always did when I worked for Russia. And it worked. Clint was by me in an instant. "What the hell?" His eyes scanned my body.

"God damn fucking knives." I panted. He helped me to a standing position. I put weight on my bad leg. It shot out in pain.

"Do you want me to carry you?" Clint asked.

"No." I shook my head. "Where's James?"

"Back at the apartment. He left early." Clint replied. I nodded and limped to our apartment. My body was aching so much. God. What happened to my old self? God how I miss that. I hardly ever got hurt. Once I'm done with this mission, I'm quitting SHIELD. I needed to regain myself. We made it to the apartment in about twenty minutes. "Do you want me to help you?" Clint walked me to my room.

"No. Shut the door once you go out." I walked to my bathroom. The door closed. I kept on my bra and underwear while washing my leg. The slice in the back of my thigh was long and jagged. I put a bandage on it and went to the bedroom. I put on shorts and a baggy gray v-neck that hung over my shoulder. I dug around the room and found a shit load of candles. I turned off the lights and put candles around the room. I sat on the floor with a row of candles circling me. I meditated for a while. It helped when I lost myself. I did so for about two hours when some one knocked on the door. My eyes snapped open.

"Natasha? Are you okay?" Clint asked. I got up and put out all the candles before opening the door.

"No." I walked by him and went to the kitchen. I got a bottle of water and sat on a bar stool. I put my head on my hand and closed my eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm loosing it." I mumbled.

"Loosing what?" He sat next to me.

"Me. I'm loosing me, Clint. I never got hurt before. I was always keeping my eyes open." I looked up at him. James was on the couch. "Once I'm done with this mission, I'm going away for a while. I need to regain what I lost. I'm way too used to being given things and having help. I don't need that or want it." He just gazed into my eyes.

"I get it." He nodded. "We'll talk later." He mouthed the words. I just stared at the ground. "Why were there candles all over your room?" He chuckled. "I was meditating. It helps me." I half laughed and shrugged.

"Fury said we're only staying here for tonight. Fury has other plans for me. He doesn't want us over here since the French have problems with SHIELD." James announced. I nodded.

"I... am going to bed." I waved and went to bed. I didn't fall asleep immediately.