Found

There was a total of seven of us, not including me. I held my pistols up as I walked into the warehouse. I could hear talking in both English and German. There were a few bodies with arrows through them. The agents used a silent thing on the guns so I let them shoot people. Someone was beating the shit out of someone else. If that was Clint so help me I was putting a damn bullet between everyone's eyes. I was the first and only one to go up to the top floor. I shot five different guys. One guy held a gun to Clint's temple. His bow and quiver was a few meters away from him.

"Put your gun down or he dies." The man threatened. I put a bullet in his leg. He fell to the ground and dropped the gun. He was the one beating up Clint. I kicked the gun away from him and kicked him around. I put another bullet in his abdomen and his wrist. He was screaming out in pain. I put a bullet in his leg before turning to Clint. He had bruises all over his cheeks. His lip was bleeding. His left eye was black. Yet he still wore a faint smile when he saw me.

"Black Widow side's out, huh?" He asked.

"More so." I nodded. The guy was in pain, clearly. I just shot his foot and kicked him out the glass window, where he fell ten stories down. "Yep. Black Widow's out. Are you okay?"

"Yeah." He nodded. "Natasha!" I dropped to the floor and swung my foot out behind me, knocking a man off his feet. I shot him in his face about three times, before kicking him out the window too. I untied Clint. The other agents were already heading back to the jet. Clint refused to see medical attention when we got to the base. I drove home and held Clint inside. We hadn't talked since we were in Germany. He laid on his bed while I changed into short shorts and a tank top. I took Clint's shirt off for him and grabbed a warm washcloth. I sat on his lap while wiping his wounds. He had bruises all over his abs and his biceps. There was a deep gash over the right side of his chest. I gently wiped over it. He winced.

"I'm sorry." I murmured.

"It's okay." He gritted his teeth together and laid his head back.

"Who was the one who cut you?" I asked.

"He got away." Clint replied. I nodded and locked my jaw. He watched my expression. "I know what that look is. You're Black Widow side. What are you thinking?"

"Nothing." I sighed with a smile. "I'll be back." I started to get off his lap but he pulled me back on to him.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Just a little trip. To Germany. To get the guy who did that to you." I grinned, mischievously.

"Nat. You could get in trouble. I'm not letting you do that." He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"You should know me enough by now that I'm always one to take revenge on people, Clint." I laughed.

"I know and that's what gets you in trouble." He laughed too. His phone rang. "Agent Barton....... Yes sir..... I'm perfectly fine. Only a few scratches.... Yes sir. We'll be by in a few minutes." Clint put the phone down. "Come on. We need to go to the base."

"Why?" I asked as we got dressed. "Why'd you tell Fury that you were perfectly fine? You're not fine, Clint! You have a fucking cut on your chest and bruises all over!"

"Calm down, Tasha." He chuckled and put his hands on my arms. "I'm fine. I love you." He kissed me, passionately."

"I love you." I smiled. We rode to the base in his car. We walked into the base, a few inches from each other. We didn't want everyone to know about us. So far, only Fury knew. There were two other people in the room with Fury.