Threats

I put on jogging shorts and a tank top. Mays was talking about me to Lewis. Let's see how scared you can make this kid, Natasha. I went back to my room, picked out a knife, and went back to the living room. He was still talking about me. I went around behind him and held the knife to his throat.

"I suggest that if you want to live, you'll stop talking about me, Mays. I don't take kindly to people who do." I whispered in his ear. He was breathing roughly. "Got it?"

"Y-y-y-y-yes m-m-m-ma'am." He stuttered.

"Good." I patted his shoulder and sat in a chair across from him. I watched him while twirling the knife between my fingers. Clint chuckled.

"I'm an agent for SHIELD too! You can't threaten me!" Mays yelled.

"Bullshit. SHIELD's not my boss." I shrugged. " I have bird boy over there." Mays sighed. I walked over to Clint and leaned against the counter.

"You scared the shit out of that kid." Clint whispered.

"I'm not letting a child talk about me." I shrugged. I wasn't whispering. I didn't give a shit who heard me. We just sat around for a few hours. I walked past Mays in the hallway. He muttered something along the lines of 'Damn Russian'. I kicked my foot out and knocked him off his feet. I put my hand on his neck and put a little pressure on his neck, nothing much. "If you think you're a hot shot or you think you can take me just because you work for SHIELD, you're wrong. I am not joking with you. I can and will kill you, Mays. I am not scared to go there. You should really keep your thoughts to yourself unless you have a death wish." I glared at him. My voice was dark. I let him go and stood up. Clint was watching, Lewis was pretending he wasn't watching. I walked to my room and closed the door. I laid back on the bed. I was happy with myself. I got my dark side back! But maybe I shouldn't be happy about that. There was a soft tap on the door.

"Nat? Can I come in?" Clint asked.

"Yeah." I nodded. He came in and sat on the bed beside me.

"Are you okay?" He asked in almost a whisper.

"Yeah. I'm actually kind of enthused with myself. I've got my Black Widow back." I smiled. He hugged me and kissed my lips. He put his hand on the back of my neck and kissed me passionately.

"I love you."

"I love you." I giggled.

"We need to go to bed." He pulled back from the kiss. "I'll see you in the morning." Clint hugged me before leaving.

I'm sorry guys but I'm fast forwarding this seven years because I need New York and all to happen cause I'm out of ideas!! Thank you!!