Makki day

Makki and Mattsun had been together for quite a while right now. By together I mean dating. After highschool they bought an apartment toge and lived in that small yet warm little land of theirs. Everyday is a wonderful day for them, going to university together then come back home figuring out the recipe together. And also they once almost burnt their kitchen.

And today, 27 January, its a very special day. In the morning Mattsun woke up extra early and burried himself into the kitchen. When Makki woke up, he was quite surprised that Mattsun is already up. He heard some sound of pots and pans colliding each other. He got up and starched his back while yawning.

*Bam* "Happy birthday honey!"

Mattsun bumped in their bedroom, holding a tray on his hand. The loud bam startled Makki, he's going to complain about it but the wonderful smell tickled his smell receptors.

"Oh god what is that smell? It smell so gooddddd"

"Your birthday breakfast dear"

Mattsun smiled and lead Makki to the bed and put the tray on Makki's lap. There's two warm toast, a sunny side up and a sausage on the plate. Beside the plate, is a cup of hot coffee. Absolutely the best way to start your day.

"Enjoy birthday boi"

"Thank you love" Makki planted a kiss on Mattsun's lips before enjoying his tasty breakfast.

After breakfast Mattsun placed the things in the sink first and gave a present box to Makki.

"This is for you my love"

"Thank youuuuuu" Makki hugged Mattsun and opened the box. Inside the box there's a locket, an album and a mug. Makki took them out and have a good look at them.

"I have a matching one with the same picture in it" Mattsun hugged Makki as Makki sat on his lap.

Makki opened the locket and inside is a picture of them when they went on their first date. Its not a perfect date but its surely a fun one and also an unforgettable one. Its a really precious memory to both of them, tears blurred Makki's vision and he tried to hold back.

Then Makki opened the album, inside it was all their pictures together. When they are in junior high, when they go on trips together and there's even Iwaizumi and Oikawa in some of the pictures. All of those were the memories that they'll treasure it forever. Makki can't hold back his tears anymore, he smiled and leaned backwards into Mattsun's warm hug.

"Hey hey you still have one more gift you know" Mattsun wiped Makki's tears away and kissed his cheek.

Makki took the mug and laughed. There's a picture of Mattsun doing a love sign and "I love you from my head tomatoes"

"Oh my gosh Mattsun thank you" Makki kissed Mattsun on the lips.

"Happy birthday Takahiro Hanamaki aka my love"

"I love you Mattsun thank you so much for all of these"

"If its for you, I'll do anything. I love you too Makki"

Alright I manage to write this fluffy thing I hope its fluffy enough hehe

And its Makki's birthday yay!! Happy birthday Makki <3

Yeah sry I'm a bit late lmao