Singing

"Hey Iwaizumi are you coming with us?"

"No, thanks"

This day after volleyball practice, Mattsun, Makki along with the other teammates wanted to go have dinner together. But Iwaizumi decided not to go with them because of that one trash he love.

"Then where are you going?"

"To Shittykawa's, he forgot his stuff I'm gonna bring it to him. You guys have fun."

"Alright... And just play safe" Makki smirks before he leaves with the others.

And so Iwaizumi walked to Oikawa's house. Usually they would walk home together but today Oikawa went home early to watch his favorite alien tvshow. Due to rushing, he forgotten his jersey.

"Oh hi Hajime" Oikawa's mother opened the door and welcomed him in "Tooru's upstairs. And will you stay for dinner?"

"Is it okay if I stay for dinner?"

"Of course dear"

"Thanks" he slightly bowed and went to Oikawa's room. Its been two hours so that tvshow might be over now, thought Iwaizumi. He then saw Oikawa's room is wided open, and he could hear some noise coming out... Its like someone's singing and the voice is absolutely beautiful. He looked in and saw

Oikawa, headphones in, eyes closed, singing as loud as he pleased while dancing around his room...

And not just that, the song Oikawa's singing was Iwaizumi's favorite song.

Iwaizumi stood in the doorway, watching Oikawa. A loving smile formed as he watched his lover dancing and singing his favorite song.

"Ah I-Iwa-chan!!" After a while Oikawa only realize Iwaizumi was standing there. He immediately turned as red as tomato "H-how long have you been h-here"

"A couple minutes ago when you're still dancing around while singing" Iwaizumi replied as he walks towards Oikawa. "You left your jersey, how forgetful" he smiled

"By the way, when did you know this song?" Iwaizumi smirks as he wrapped his muscular arms around the blushing Oikawa's hips and pulled him closer, whispering in his ears.

That makes Oikawa got redder but that wouldn't stop him from keep on his "seduce Iwa-chan with my singing" plan. "Cause its my babe's favorite song and I bet you would love it even more when I sing it. My singing is great."

"I would listing to you singing this song all night long with your beautiful voice Tooru" Iwaizumi gently blow some wind into Oikawa's ear, making him shiver.

"I-Iwa-chan! Why are you always so bold!!"

Some IwaOi special for special occasion that is LITTLE VOLLEYBALL DORKS REACHED 10K OMG OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYSSS <3

And here's this fanart I found on Pinterest

IWAOI WEDDING PICTURE ANYONE?

Who says that one of them must wear a wedding dress? JUST LOOK AT THEM GORGEOUS ASF IN SUITS

but I also won't mind if both of them are in wedding dress when they get married xDDDDD

Btw, sry for not updating TOGETHER (IWAOI) today, I'll update it tmr ;_; my school project is killing me