CH2

A/N
I hope you enjoy the second chapter!! Please leave feed back, and don't forget to ask questions!! xx

~~~~~~

Payton's POV

I rolled over feeling a sheet up against my bare body. I opened my eyes slowly one at a time, giving them time to a just to the light. I looked up to see I was face to face with the guy from last night, and there was a firm grip wrapped around my wasit. I grabbed the pillow from under my head holding it tight with my hand, before slipping out of his grip and sliding the pillow in the place I was.

I slowly tip toed over to our clothes that were spread out on the other side of the room, he started moving around a bit causing me to hold my breath and freeze. He rolled over hugging the pillow tightly. I sighed in relief, slipping on my clothes from last night. I headed over to his jeans from yesterday, and grabbed his wallet. I pulled out a few notes shoving them into my bra, and chucking his wallet back, before grabbing my bag and my heals and running out.

~~~~~~

I held my bag tight, walking down the Main Street in bare feet. I looked down knowing I was getting looks from everyone around me. I slid into the closet public toilets, locking a cubical behind me. I slid out of my dress and underclothes, and pulled out a pair of light blue jeans, and a white flowy singlet and fresh underclothes, and quickly sliding them on.

The sudden pain of cramps rushed over me. Dam it really right now? I grabbed a tampon out of bag before putting it in. I shoved my dirty clothes in my bag, slid on my white converses and unlocked the door.

I walked over to the mirror, washing my hands and taking off my make up. I applied a light coat of mascara, and lip gloss before sliding on my black sunnies. I ruffled my fingers through my hair, I chucked my bag on my back and headed out the door.

~~~~~~

I drank my chocolate frappuccino slowly trying to suck up the cream through the straw, before entering the community laundry. The door dinged as I entered. I headed over to the back, turning at a little wall so know one would see me. Before dumping my bag on the floor and pulling out my 'night clothes' I guess you could call it. I chucked them in the machine and fed the machine a couple coins, pressing start. I opened my new bottle of water and my toiletry bag before taking my pills just like every day.

I sat up on the bench, grabbing out my phone, and checking through my twitter. My eyes watered as I come across of a picture of Me, Eleanor, Mia and my old school friends Ally, Hayes and Emma, all smiling in our graduation robes.

@EmmaHildage: I am missing my girl so much, RIP Mia you will always be in my heart, I can't believe it's been a year and a half, </3

@AllyBarton:@EmmaHildage I miss her like crazy, I'm coming over I really need a friend right now.. </3

@HayesMitchel: Yet again thanks a lot @PaytonTaylor for taking the love of my life! </3 RIP Mia, Love you Mia xx

I let out a quiet sob looking at how happy we used to be. Not now look at me, I just look like a pathetic, boney slut. So much happen so fast. I wiped my eyes, knowing that crying isn't going to fix anything. I went through my contacts letting my finger hover over my mums contact, I don't know why I bothered trying to call her, I mean she has made it clear how much she doesn't want me to be apart of her or my family's life. I clicked the number before bringing the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" She answered sounding cheerful.

"Hey mum" I replied, wiping the tears that fall just at the sound of her voice.

"Payton" her voice dropped.

"Why are you ringing me?" She mumbled slightly annoyed.

"It's been a year and a half mum, I need someone to talk to" I cried.

"Well you should have thought of that before, now shouldn't you?!?" She snapped.

"Mum" I whispered, by now the tears just fell out of my eyes like a hose.

"NO PAYTON! how many times have I told you! You are not welcome to call or be any where near me, our family or the Millers! Do you understand!" She snapped. Making my heart drop, I was that much of a disgrace.

"Mum please?" I sobbed. Sinking my head into my jeans.

"Now this is the last time you call do you understand?" She spoke sternly before hanging up.

This couldn't get any worse. All I want is my family, they are all I need, but I can't have them. At a time like this is when Mia would be at her best, doing the most stupidest things to make me happy. God I miss her and I would do anything to see her again.

~~~~~~

I put my phone down hearing the machine beep, I pulled my clothes out and placed them into the dryer that was above, I hoped on my tippy toes sliding the money into the slits. Before pressing start.

I headed over to the vending machine, getting a packet of chicken crisp before sitting back up on the bench. Man was I hungry.

This was usually my life I guess, party all night, get with a guy, wake up, take some of their money and go. Yeah it's wrong, but what else will I do? Let me guess what your thinking, 'what about a job' will I've tried that now haven't i, everyone knows me around here as the girl who murdered her best friend and got kicked out of her family. No body will hire me around here, but hopefully that will change soon. At the moment i am saving as much money as I can, I will be out of here soon you'll see.

My thoughts were cut short at the sound of the door. This was strange no body ever comes here.

"Lou? Why are we here? don't you own your own washing machine?" The voice asked.

"Shut up Harry, mums not home, and I don't know how to work my washing machine." He hissed embarrassed.

"Why dont you get El too?" He teased.

"El do what?" A new voice asked, as they door dinged again, my eyes went wide,

Two simple words..... Oh shit.

.