CH17

Payton's POV

I rolled my head lightly hearing a quiet beeping noise. I opened my eyes to see I was in a white room. I looked at the chords next to me seeing one go into my hand and the other up my nose. I was in the hospital again wasn't I?

I looked to my right to see the hospital door shut. I felt a tight grip on my left hand. I looked over to see a head of blonde hair resting on the side of the bed. Both of his hands had a right grip on mine.

I moved slightly causing his head to shoot up.

"OMG Payton" Niall whispered. Pulling me into a tight hug, like his life depended on it. He had red puffy eyes and his face was pale.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He whispered. Still holding my hand tight.

"You know ab-"

"About the heart disease? Yes I forced the doctor to tell me. Payton I was so worried I thought I lost you and I don't know what I would have done if I had of lost my best friend I mean I would have gone crazy" he rambled a few tears leaking his eyes.

"Please don't cry" I whispered moving my spare hand up to his face, wiping them slowly. I felt a few tears fall from my own.

"It wasn't that big of a deal" I whispered, grabbing his hand so I had one of his hands in both.

"Payton do you not know how serious this is?" He whispered. "You could die any second" he cried.

"I know" I mumbled. "Thats why I try and take it slow" I added.

"Well something must have set it off. The doctor said you might have been really frighten" he spoke. "And I've been thinking. Has it got something to do with why Harry left in tears?" He asked quietly. Suddenly everything come back to me. Harry knows what I had done.

"I did something bad, but Harry doesn't understand why I did it, I'm so stupid Niall" I cried.

"Hey you are not stupid" he whispered scooting his chair closer to me.

"Just tell me, I promise I won't judge you" he whispered.

"Promise?"

"I promise"

"I, uh, well me and Zayn had sex" I stuttered out. I looked up at Niall a bit embarrassed to see his eyes go wide.

"What?" He choked out confused.

"It was all a accident I was drunk and I didn't know who it was" I mumbled feeling the tears fly down my cheeks.

"Is that why you were coming out of Zayns room?" He asked, I just nodded my head.

"How did Harry find out" Niall asked.

"Zayn come running in the room crying. I think he noticed it was me. He kept rambling on about how sorry he was to Harry and his girlfriend" I whispered.

"Oh"

"But I don't know why he took it so bad. I mean we aren't dating" I whispered feeling my voice go quieter.

"Well maybe he has feelings for you" Niall whispered, I looked up, my face going red, and him and his face light up.

"You like Harry" he teased. I just sunk into the bed.

"No I don't" I reacted.

"OMG you so do" he smiled.

"That's so cute" he gushed like a girl.

"Niall shut up" I mumbled.

"Payton likes HARRY" he sang. Man this was embarrassing.

"Why aren't you running out of the room. After I told you about Zayn?" I asked, after he had calm down.

"Cause I believe that there is something that you are hiding and it's something that you are just not ready to share yet" he whispered grabbing my hand.

I smiled up at him. And to be honest with you, I have never felt this happy with a person since Mia died. She was always the one who would be in Niall's shoes. But he was here for me, and it felt nice.

"Hold on before I passed out I saw you and Lou. Where is he?" I asked fiddling with our hands. I lifted it up and then brought it back down again causing Niall to chuckle.

"He is outside with the rest of the lads" he replied. My eyes went wide.

"What?"

"Don't worry they don't know about the heart disease only I do. Liam and Zayn herd you screaming and ran in the room confused right after you passed out. And Harry we all tried calling him but he didn't answer me" Niall answered.

Just as I was going to reply the door opened and Louis, Zayn and Liam walked in. Louis eyes met with mine first and he headed over to the seat next to Niall, while Liam and Zayn just stood behind him.

"How are you feeling?" Louis asked.

"Alright" I whispered.

"I'm Liam" Liam whispered from behind Louis.

"Nice to meet you Liam and Zayn" I whispered avoiding Zayns eyes.

"You too" they replied.

"What was wrong?" Louis asked concerned.

"Her he-" Niall started but I squeezed his hand causing him to squeal. Causing Liam to chuckle.

"I forgot to eat and I passed out" I replied smoothly.

"Well at least it is was nothing to horrible" Liam replied. If only he knew.