CH5

A/N
A lot of you have been messaging me saying that the chapters are too short, all I can say is that I'm sorry, I have a lot of exams and home work at the moment, and I am writing when ever I can, so I am sorry that I am disappointing you but I'm trying to work around my school work.

~~~~~~

Payton's POV

"So Mr.Styles and Mr.Horan Payton will need to be under careful watch for the next week, make sure she eats all her meals and takes all her pills" Dr.Wilson spoke.

"Yeah sure than-" Niall replied.

"Wait hold the fuck up?" I interrupted. "I'm going with them?" I asked confused.

"Yes Payton your unwell, and you won't tell me what your mothers number is so, what other option is there?" He replied. I groan to myself plopping my head on the pillow. I herd Harry chuckle, but I just ignored him completely, what was I gonna do?

"You will need to take th-" Dr.Wilson started.

"Yep sure" I spoke. Not really wanting these two strangers to know what's wrong with me.

"I wasn't finished?" He spoke.

"I know what to do I remember" I replied fast.

"Okay if you have any problems give me a call" Dr.Wilson added handing Harry card.

"Thank you Doc" Niall said shaking his hand, followed by Harry doing the same.

"No problem it's my job, just take good care of her, I don't want her to end up her again. I see her too much" Dr.Wilson added.

"To much?" Niall asked.

"NOTHING" I screeched. Dr.Wilson chuckled before exiting the room. The boys looked at me. I got up out of the bed and grabbed my bag. I couldn't wait to get this hospital gown off me. I looked at the boys who just stared back at me not knowing what to say. I cleared my throat, holding my clothes in one hand. Realisation struck the boys.

"Oh right, we will be outside when your ready" Harry mumbled, heading out the door with Niall close behind. I quickly changed leaving the hospital gown on the bed. I opened the door causing Harry to lose his balance, I stepped back making him fall to the floor. I held my tummy, and cracked up laughing causing Niall to crack up as well.

"It's not funny" he mumbled getting up off the ground turning bright red, while I held onto Niall for support.

"You finished?" Harry asked Niall and I. Niall looked over at me with a big grin on his face, causing me to snort out with laughter.

~~~~~~

We all hoped in the car. It was all silent.

"Okay so we live with three other lads, Liam, Zayn, Louis, and sometimes Eleanor." Harry spoke braking the silence.

"You can just drop me off at the park you know," I groaned, remembering I would have to see El.

"Until you tell us were you live, the doctor told us we had to keep an eye on you" Harry replied. I cursed sinking further into my seat.

"And we are going to watch you like a hawk" Niall added.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes and that's final girl" Niall sassed.

"Fine but I have rules" I replied, giving in.

"And they are?" Harry asked.

"No one gets to no that I am there" I replied.

"What why?" Harry asked.

"Just say yes or when the car stops I will scream and yell rape" i replied picking at my nails.

"Fine, you can stay in my room" Harry huffed. I smiled to my self, just hoping that, I won't see Eleanor.

~~~~~~

"Okay the boys shouldn't be back yet, but they might be so I will go first, cupcake you stay behind Niall" Harry spoke slowly walking out of the elevator. Man I hate those things.

"Cupcake?" I wondered.

"Yeah" he smiled back, his face going red.

"Ok let's do this!" Niall yelled.

"sssssshhhhh!!" I hissed, making him shut up instantly.

"Sorry Paytie" he mumbled.

"What the fuck is with these nick names?" I cursed to myself. Harry chuckled to him self before slowly opening the door. He made his way in slowly before I herd voices. SHIT.

"HARREH!! Where have you been??" A voice yelled.

"Sorry Lou we got side tracked and went to Nando's little Nialler was hungry" Harry spoke giving us quick hand movements. Niall quietly tip toed In front of me. I held on to the back of his shirt shuffling in very close behind him.

"Speaking of Niall. Where is the Irish lad?" Lou spoke, followed by foot steps. Niall froze causing me to run straight into his back.

"Keep moving" I hissed.

"Um he is...." Harry stretched out seeing us out the corner of his eye.

"Over there" Harry yelled pointing out the window. I laughed to myself seeing them all fall for it, by looking out the window on the other side of the room.

Niall grabbed my arm and ran straight for the stairs, I stumbled quickly behind him. He ran down a hall and entered the last room at the end of the hall. He slammed the door quickly behind him, well me.

"Wow that was close" he smiled looking over at me. I smiled in return, but straight away frowned hearing voices get closer. Niall's eyes winded and he pulled me into a bathroom locking the door behind him.

"Niall what are you doing?" Louis asked from the other side of the door. Niall shuffled around the room before flushing the toilet.

"PEEING" he yelled.

"Why did you go to Harry's? There's a bathroom in your room" Louis replied confused. Niall stood there for a second not knowing what to say, I clicked my fingers in front of his face before pointing over to the sink.

"He has good hand soap" Niall stuttered out. Really Niall? I slapped my hand to my forehead. Idiot. I heard a few voices chuckle from the other side of the door.

"Well come one we got a new game on x box" he replied. Niall gave me a quick smile before heading out the door. Shutting it quickly behind him.

"Are you coming Harry?" Niall asked,

"No I think I will call it a night, I'm pretty tired" he replied.