CH20

Payton's POV

As soon Niall and I sat in the car everyone went silent. I looked to my right to see that i was right next to Harry. He looked at me and looked away straight away. Ouch, that hurt.

"Um Zayn i want front seat" He growled hopping up fast.

"Um Sure." He answered unsure, hopping out and swapping seats with Harry. I felt Niall give my knee a quick squeeze, i looked up at him and he gave me a reassuring smile.

"Are we ready to go now?" Louis asked from the drivers seat.

~~~~~~

"A table for 6 please"

I followed Niall as the waiter took us to a booth. Niall slid in next to the window and i slid in next to him. Harry walked in last, his eyes flicked to the only seat spare, which was next to me. He let out a loud noticeable sigh and slipped in next to me. Seriously this is starting to piss me off.

"Seriously Harry you are being rude." Niall snapped.

"What is she fucking you to Niall?" Harry snapped back, that certainly got the boys attention.

"Excuse me?' i snapped.

"You heard me!" he snapped back.

"Harry stop, you don't know anything" Zayn butted in.

"I don't even want to be here" he snapped getting up and walking out.

"Whats happening?" Liam asked confused.

"Nothing lets eat" Niall growled glaring at Harry.

"Are you guys ready to order?" A familiar voice asked. My eyes automatically snapped up to the voice, and fear struck over me. I put my head down and i faced more to Niall.

"Payton" The voice growled.

"Poop" i mumbled.

"So good to see you again, its been a few months i guess you got my memo." he smirked. I shut my eyes tight and memories of all the times he has beat me flashed back through my brain.

"Payton come here" he snapped.

"Whats going on?" Niall asked.

"Shut up blondie i wasn't talking to you." Hayes snapped.

"Payton i need to talk to you" Hayes snapped going to grab my arm. I flinched back in fright.

"Payton" he snapped pulling my arm.

"Oi stop." Niall snapped getting up. I grabbed my chest in pain and Hayes pulled me back.

"Hayes please stop." i mumbled trying to breath as i could feel my heart beat slowing down slower then normal.

"Niall" i whispered in pain.

"Mate stop" Louis snapped pushing him back.

"Niall" I whispered my heart felt like it was ok fire. Hayes span me around and stared at me straight in the eyes.

"What happened to you?" I whispered. Hayes eyes turned confused to sad to sorry and then back to anger.

Hayes dropped me to the floor, and stept back i looked up at him to see panic in his eyes. He turned around and ran through the double doors in the kitchen.

"What was that about?" Niall yelled running over to me. I looked up at him and let out a deep breath grabbing my chest tight.

"Can you grab the pills from my bag" I whispered as he pulled me back to my feet. Niall ran over to my bag and tipped everything out of my bag and onto the table. He snatched a drink of a water walking by and he ran back over to me.

"Here quick!" Niall yelled chucking me the pills.