Chapter 9

Spencer's P.O.V.

Tomorrow and Wednesday we have off of school for Teacher's conventions which, I am really excited about. My phone started to vibrate and I picked it up.

From: Trinityyy

hey spence we should hang out tonight!

To: Trinityyy

Okay sounds cool whn and whr??

From: Trinityyy

Come to Jack's party around 9ish his address is 60 mapleave.

To: Trinityyy

okkkk c u thn

From: Trinityyy

and you cn bring Harry <333

To: Trinity

Okay LOL!

I was really excited for the party tonight! It was 5:00 now so I had a good 2 1/2to 3hrs to kill. I decided to text Harry about tonight and see if he could come.

To: HAZZA<333

Hey u want to go to a party at Jack's tonight with me??

From: HAZZA<333

Sure sounds cool pick you up......

To: HAZZA<333

around 9

From: HAZZA<333

cu then babe xx

That killed about 10 minuets! I decided to take a jog. I left the house and took a different rout. I was running by some sort of condo area and I saw a familiar figure. This person looked just like Jason  but it wasn't because he was back it the states I continued my jog and finally got home. it was around 7 when I got home so I decided to take a long shower. Before I got in I heard a knock on the door and I ran down to get it. When I opened it I saw a familiar face and started crying with joy. "JASON!" I cried so excited to see him. I ran into him and gave him a big hug.

"I missed you so much S I decided to move down to an apartment and I transferred schools to yours." he said smiling.

"OMG! i'm so excited I missed you so much! Come on your going to a party tonight with me and a few friends." I said and took his hand to go up stairs.

"Is one of these friends Harry?" he asked.

"yes. Now you can meet him.' I simply stated. I stated to undress then went to shower and left Jason in my room. Yes I partially undressed in front of him but he is like my brother and we used to date but we both agreed to stop because we didn't want to ruin our friendship.

I got out of the shower quick and came out in my towel and saw Jason watching T.V. I decided to wear a tight black dress, combat boots and a red bow to match my red lipstick. I applied eye shadow, mascara and eye liner and grabbed a small wallet to fit my phone.

Jason's P.O.V.

She had no idea what she did to me when she came out in her towel and undressed into her bra and undies. I'm glad she feels comfortable in front of me but, she is hot and I have always liked her more than a friend but, I didn't want to ruin our friendship so I said I liked Ashley. Anyways she looked great for the party!

Spencer's P.O.V.

It was finally around 9 and Harry should be here soon so, me and Jason waited on the front steps for Harry and talked. He put his arm around me and told me about school and his parents and how really weird people moved into My old house. He also said that there was no point in staying down in the states if his best friend wasn't there. Me and him were really close it wasn't even funny! Back home we were always mistaken for being  couple. He caught me up and we joked around like always. HE also mentioned how his dad was going to move down with him next week to help him settle in and would be paying for the condo. I missed these talks so much.

Harry's P.O.V.

I pulled up to spencer's house to see her with this hot guy and he had his arm around her! They looked really close and it looked like they were about to make out but they didn't. I wanted to beat the crap out of this kid. "Hey Spence!" I yelled. She came up to me and gave me a kiss and introduced me.

"This is Jason my best friend/brother." she said. Wow okay they were just friends....or I think.

We finally got to the party the car ride as full of small talk and Spencer and Jason told me about times when they were little. We went in and his house was full of people! There were kids  drinking and Drunk kids Drinking and people passed out or singing and dancing. it look like a good time!

"Hey Jack" Spencer said when we walked in.

"Hey guys make your selves at home there are drinks in the kitchen. Spencer went in the kitchen and grabbed us drinks. I would see her time to time dancing but I wasn't much of a dancer so she came by me but I old her to dance and I lost track of her.

Spencer's P.O.V.

I was having a lot of fun and met some new kids that go to school with me and so did Jason. Me and Jason were with each other most of the night and Harry sat more towards the side because he didn't like to dance much. I was having a great time and saw how me a Jason were starting to get a little drunk but stopped after 3 drinks and switched to soda.

"Having fun?" Harry asked

"yes I am how about you." I asked giving him a kiss.

"Yes." he responded.

"S come here." I heard Jason call and made my way over. He was laughing and walked me into a bedroom.

"What?" I asked approaching the room. He moved aside. "What the hell Jace!" I said he spilled soda all over the floor.

"It was an accident I was looking for the bathroom and came in here , then I realized it wasn't one and when I walked out I sorta' fell." He said scratching the back of his head.

"Your so stupid!" I scolded while I laughed. "Now get some towels." I demanded. He walked over to the closet and found towels. We cleaned up the mess laughing at how he is terrible at first impressions. "Your lucky this wasn't carpet." I stated standing and walking to the bed to sit.

"Jason this is a water bed feel it!" I said he came and jumped on me and the bed. We were laughing because we had a funny experience with water beds. One time we were at his house in his room and we were jumping on his water bed and he smashed down on the bed and it popped. After that his parents got his a regular bed. Then, locked eyes on each other and before I knew it he kissed me and I kissed back and we were in a heavy make-out session. the only thing going trough my mind was "what about Harry?" 

________________________________

Hoped you liked this chapter!!!

Jason is backkk and they kissed?

I will up date soon luv yews!

Team Jason or Team Harry???