Chapter 17

Trinity's P.O.V.

I had no Idea what to do. I couldn't take my Dad anymore. He was just terrible. UGH! he just beat me really bad that I had many bruises, a black eye and a busted lip. How could he? Ever since my Mom died he gets really drunk and beats me. I was thinking about living with Spencer or Caitlyn but, he threatened me that he would kill me and them if I left him. So, I knew I couldn't do that and no one could help me no matter how hard they tried so I just pretended to be fine. I heard my Dad coming up screaming my name. I wasn't looking forward to this. With a Flash he busted through the door.

"Trinity I'm coming for you." he chanted with a chuckle. How was this funny? He is sick.

"Dad please your drink go away! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!" I screamed and cried.

He through me against the wall and started punching and kicking me. I can't take this anymore. He finally finished and chuckled as he left the room. I was in so much pain that I just passed out.

~~~~~

I woke up at 4:00 am and sat on my bed. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed a pen , paper and scarf then walked to my bathroom. I wrote 4 notes and tired the scarf around the shower railing and tied the other end to my neck. Then I felt the pain come and release as I jumped off the chair......

 Spencer's P.O.V.

Harry, Liam and I finally finished Toy Story 3 and I will admit I did shed a few tears. Harry wasn't totally concentrated he was focused on his phone and deep into messaging with someone. I was laying on his chest and pretending to be watching the movie and I say who he was texting but not what. The message were going to a boy named Drew. Who was he? Liam went to the bathroom and I decided to ask Harry.

"So Haz who have you been texting you look like you are deep into thought." I chuckled slightly so he wouldn't get mad or think that I was nosey.

"Oh my friend Drew he might come room with us since I have that extra bedroom." he said and looked into my eyes.

"Oh does he have the same job as you and Liam?" I asked.

"No." Harry said bluntly. I really didn't like Harry's job but, I just didn't think about it and he always promised that him and Liam are very careful. (A/N Drew in real life is Jack Harries if you don't see the character chart.)

"Oh ok so, when is he moving in."

"Now." Harry said answering the door. In walked this really hot guy with his bag and his muscles were huge. He was so gorgeous with his green eyes that had a little brown in them. WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING I'M WITH HARRY!

"Hello love!" he said coming over.

"Hey i'm Spencer."

"Drew." he said giving me a hug which I gladly returned. God he smelt better than Harry! He went upstairs to unpack and Harry told me they were best friends last year and Drew wanted to come and live with Harry. I realized it was late and I told Harry that I was going to bed and he joined me.

~~~~~

The next morning I woke up and Harry wasn't there. There was no school today because the school had some weird bug thing. I got up in my shorty shorts and a tank that I slept in last night and walked into the bathroom. Still no Harry I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I decided to shower later.

I walked downstairs and saw that Liam wasn't in his room either. Weird. I went into the kitchen to find a shirtless Drew in the kitchen drinking from the milk carton.

"Hey save some for me!" I joked and he laughed.

"Good Morning to you to." he turned to me so his abs were fully visible. Wow was he hot!

We ate some cereal and played 20 questions to find out more about each other. He is 18 has a twin brother and is really funny. We were joking around and I was laughing my ass off.

Then, I got the worst phone call ever about my best friend Trinity! She committed suicide round 4 this morning.......

_______

Oh My GOD! THIS was a fun chapter to write I am really starting to like writing this book. Updates will come soon!