Chapter 27

Spencer's P.O.V.

We got home about 3 hours ago and it was currently 2:00 am. Harry was fast asleep and so was Drew in the other room. I really need to talk to Drew about Harry being a vampire and the whole age thing. I mean how would you handle your boyfriend being a vampire and you not? He is going to stay 19 but, i'm not staying 18.

I laid there thinking about it. What was i going to do? i looked over at Harry and his nose was scrunched up and his curly hair was untamed. He had his arm tight but, not to tight around my waist and my head was in-between his chest and the croak of his neck. I think I want him to change me I mean.....no, no wait yes....no. UGH! I am so confused about this whole situation! If I turn to one then I live forever but, I stay 18 and don't grow or change but, I would be with Harry. Although if I don't change I can live a some what normal life, age and not be with Harry because I wouldn't want to be in my 20's or 30's and be with a teenager. So, what is my decision Life or vampire with Harry? See this is why I need to talk to Drew! I wish this was as easy as Twilight! I let out a sigh and tried going back to bed.

I woke up around 9:30am. I didn't sleep that well. But, I am an early riser so, 9:30 Is acutally late for me. Unlike Harry who could sleep away the whole day. I looked over and he was still fast asleep. I wiggled out of his grip and stood to my feet. I needed to talk to Drew, lets just hope he is up. I walked out and saw his door still shut. Why? I decided to take a run to think about things and then I would talk to Drew when I got back.

I walked into my room and put on some Nike shorts, running shoes and a tight tank-top. I also had a zip up because even in May it still gets a little chilly out. I hated England weather! I darted out the door and began jogging. The weather was acutally perfect for a jog. I went around the block and to the park running path. This whole time the only thing I paid any attention to was me. How would this whole situation effect me and what did I want to do? I think I knew what I was going to do but, it still wasn't set in stone but, I knew my talk with Drew would help. I started to run back to the house.

I got home and walked through the door. I saw that Drew was up but, Harry was probably still sleeping. Drew was making pancakes.

"Drew I need to talk to you now." I whined.

"Good morning to you to! What do you need to talk about?" He asked.

"Well first make me some pancakes I haven't eaten yet all morning because I went for a jog." I stated.

"Okay no problem. Anyways what is it that you need to talk about?" he asked turning back to the pancakes.

"Harry and him being a vampire and the whole age thing I don't know what to do!" I stated.

"Well, babe you need to do what makes you feel happy. Look if you want to be a vampire and go suck peoples blood out do it but, if you want to live normally do that too. Either way I will be your best friend and will always be here for you!" he stated.

"Well, I think I know what I want to do but I need to talk to Harry." Then, I thought if I turned to a vampire Caitlyn and Drew would grow and be on their own while I would be stuck with Harry at 18. Don't get me wrong I love Harry but, I also love Drew and Caitlyn. Drew served me and him some pancakes and sat down next to me.

"Drew if I turned to a vampire You and Caitlyn wouldn't be one and you guys would grow and move on without me." I stated clearly upset.

"So, then don't be a vampire." he said as if it was that simple.

"But, what about Harry I mean if I stay human then I will grow older and move on and he won't." I exclaimed confusion high in my voice.