Chapter 28

Harry's P.O.V.

Spencer left to go talk to Caitlyn and Drew probably went with her. I really can't believe what Liam did but, he explained it all to me and that's why I wanted to tell Spencer but, when she left she was Miss. MoodyPants so I didn't get to tell her. Liam told me that he and that girl I think Danielle was her name used to date. He told me that when they kissed memories came back and before he knew it he kissed back. Then, Caitlyn ran out. He said that he was going to go after her when he fell over Danielle and she broke her ankle so, he took her to the hospital and by the time he got home it was 2 hours later and Caitlyn was sleeping. He said that he wanted to explain in the morning but, Caitlyn broke up with him and kicked him out. I feel so bad for him. He wanted me to tell Spencer and then have her call Cait and explain and calm her down but, she left.

Any way Spencer has been acting off I guess. What I mean is she seems like she is really deep into thought. I wasn't going to tell Spencer but, this morning I heard her and Drew talking or bits and pieces of them talking. And it turns out me and Spencer have been thinking about the same thing.....her ageing and me not. I never heard her decision all I heard was her say 'Drew I need to talk' then, something about pancakes and then she said the thing about ageing and me not and how she doesn't know if she wants to be changed or not. Which I understand. I think Drew said something but, I couldn't tell because I fell back asleep.

I heard the door rattle open and saw Spencer's beautiful face. 

"Hey Haz."  She greeted me with a peck on the lipss.

"Oh someone is in a better mood." I stated.

"Yeah sorry about this morning it's just Caitlyn was or is really upset." Drew then came in behind her followed by Caitlyn who looked like she was crying.

"Cait are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah it's just I never knew he was a jerk." She stated. tell her Harry she deserves to know that Liam and that girl dated.

"Look Caitlyn I need to tell you something." I stated.

"Okay...." She said hesitantly.

" Okay so, Liam told me that he and that girl I think Danielle was her name used to date. He said that when they kissed memories came back and before he knew it he kissed back. Then, you came and saw then ran out. He said that he was going to go after her when he fell over Danielle and she broke her ankle so, he took her to the hospital and by the time he got home it was 2 hours later and you were sleeping. He was going to tell you but, then you broke up with him before he could explain. Look I don't know is this changes anything but I think you should talk to him." I stated. She looked shocked.

"Wait so, he knew that girl?" She asked. I nodded.

"Well, I guess I should have given him a chance to explain but, he still kissed her and that means he still has feelings." she stated. well she has a point.

"I think you should still call him though." I said.

"Yeah I think I agree with Harry." Drew stated and Spencer nodded.

"Okay but my phone died." she said.

"Here you can use mine." I said. I punched in his number.

"Put it on speaker I don't wan to talk to him alone yet." Caitlyn said.

"Okay."

(Conversation)

"Hazzaa!" Liam slurred.

"Liam are you drunk?'" I asked.

"Nope." he said popping the p. yes he was drunk.