Chapter 20

Spencer's P.O.V.

What was going on??? I was In shock for the longest time? How could Harry be making-out with this girl?

"What the Hell is going on Harry?!?!" I managed to spit out.

"GET THE FUCK OUT SPENCER!" he slurred. I wasn't sure if I should walk out and leave him in here with this girl but, I had no choice.

"Dick!" I mumbled under my breath. I walked down stairs and into the kitchen to find Drew.

"Did you hear?" I asked and he nodded.

"Spencer are you okay?" he asked.

"Not even a little." I said as he came over and gave me a hug. I cried into his chest and could only think one thing how could Harry do this to me?

"Do you want to sleep in my room tonight?" Drew asked.

"That would be great." I said with a half smile. We walked up to his room and I got under the covers and Drew lay next to me and put his arm protectively around my waist. No this was not a sexual moment! I couldn't fall asleep with all the noise I heard from Harry's room. Well then. It almost sounded like he was getting burned or hurt. Then I think he screamed. What the hell? But, I decided not to check because he cheated and I didn't care about a cheater. After about 10mins it stopped and I went to bed.

I woke up to the bright sun in my eyes. I looked over at the clock and saw that in was only 8:30 am. I looked over at Drew and saw that he was just waking up.

"Good morning." he said. Oh did I forget to mention that his morning voice is really sexy?

"Morning." I said with a smile.

"You want to go to the café and get some breakfast?" he asked. I nodded.

"SHIT!" I mumbled and I guess Drew heard because he turned to look at me.

"I have to get my clothes out of Harry's room." I stated.

"It's okay love, I bet they are not even awake yet." I nodded and walked out his room and into Harry's. I walked in to find things everywhere and them in bed. Although, the girl was fully dressed Harry was shirtless and it looked as though there was a mark on his neck. What the fuck Harry? I went over to my closet and grabbed some clothes: a white lace top, pink leggings, my pink converse and a sweater. Just as I was walking out of the closet I heard Harry Groaning. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit is all I could think of. I looked over and thank god he wasn't awake.

I walked into Drew's room and saw he was already dressed. I gave him a smirk and I went to go change in his bathroom. I got on all my clothes and only applied mascara because thats all i could grab.

Drew and I decided to walk to the cafe because it was pretty close to Harry's house. We got there and saw Liam there with Caitlyn. Well i guess he spent the night at her house then. I ran up to her and gave her a hug.

"I feel like i haven't seen you i so long!" i explained.

"Spence i just saw you yesterday." Caitlyn Laughed. Oh yeah i guess with all this stuff with Har- wait i need to tell her.

"Caitlyn i need to talk to you." i screamed.

"Sit down and tell me." she said with wide eyes. I told her the whole story about Harry and the girl and how i don't know what to do becaue he was drunk.

"Dump him!" Caitlyn stated.

"Wow i can't believe Harry did that!" Liam said suprised. i nodded and drank my tea Drew ordered me.

Harry's P.O.V.

I woke up and had the worst headache! What the hell happened last night. I looked next to me thinking it was Spencer. Shit! It wasn't Spencer. What a second......WHO THE HELL IS IN MY BED!

"Um hi i'm Harry what are you doing and where is my shirt and your pants?" She just giggled.

"I'm Steph and we met at the club last night and.... Yea so, what are you going to do about that girl." wait did she mean Spencer! No no no no nooo! she couldn't have seen this.

"What girl?" i asked.

"The one you screamed at last night to get out, she left crying." she laughed. All i can remember is going to a club after a long day at work and i don't even remember coming home.

We both got up and she left leaving her number on the night stand. Yup i'm throwing that out. I need to find Spencer. I looked around the house and couldn't find her but, i saw her sweat shirt in Drew's room. She must have went in there after i kicked her out. I'm screwed!

I couldn't help to feel this really aching pain on my neck. What the hell it was throbbing! I looked into the mirror and saw it looked like a bit mark. What the fuck?  To tell you the truth I felt like a was or am on drugs because nothing has been clear today or last night.

Caitlyn's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe what Harry did! I thought he was a really nice guy! Guess i thought wrong. Oh well, atleast Spencer has me, Liam and Drew. Her and Drew have a great friendship that i'm jealous(in a good way LOL). The are like so, close it's amazing i just love it! I know he would never leave her and he is always there for her! i can't believe how well they get alond after a few weeks! you would think that they have known echother for ever.

I guess Trinity's appearence is going to come soon with Spencer being broken. i hope she comes soon i really miss her. Liam and i have been getting along great and we are both really calm so it works out well. He is the best boyfriend ever!

Trinity's P.O.V.

i Just heard the news about Spencer! I feel so bad. How could he hurt my best friend like that! I get to see her today but, the thing is i don't know when because we have to follow this stupid time thing. Up here is great! i even get to watch over everyone. No this is not like watching in the clouds they give you a T.V. and you can watch who ever or what ever you want! It's so cool up here i met friends and i can breathe under water and can do what ever i want without feeling one bit of pain! Oh and the food is boss. Yes ghosts have to eat too! oh and i found out why they can only see me-

"Trinity time now!" oops guess you will find out later!

_______

Hope you liked it! Yes you will find why they can see her!

READ ON!