Chapter 19

Spencer's P.O.V.

Drew and I finished the movie and it was around 10. I decided I was going to skip school because I didn't want to be a mess.

"You want to play a game?" Drew asked. I guess he wanted to get my mind off of things and he did.

"Yea, what game?" I asked.

"Two lies and one truth." he said with a smirk. How you play the game is you say 2 lies and one truth and the other person has to guess which are lies and which is the truth.

"Yes I love that game!" I said.

"Me too, you go first." he stated.

"Okay I had a cat named cat, my parents ignore me and i am a hunter." i simply stated.

"Ummm.....okay well the lies are that you your parents ignore you and your a hunter and the truth is that you have a cat named cat." i shook my head.

" The truth is that my parents ignore me and the other 2 are lies because i hate hunting and my cats name is munchkin."

"Why do your parents do that?" he asked with concern.

"I have to idea because they don't talk to me so...." i trailed off. i didn't really have a straight answer.

We kept on playing and i ended up winning because the lies he made up were really noticeable. We kept on laughing. It seemed like we always laughed.

We finished up around 10:30. wow that game took long. We decided to bake cupcakes.

About 5mins in we were having a fight with the batter and laughing out asses off! Then in walked Harry.

Harry's P.O.V.

Liam and I got home finally. We had a big shipping today and the drive was really long. we walked into the house and Liam went upstairs because he was really tired. I figured Spencer would be really upset i guessed wrong. i walked into the living room and there was a blanket on the couch, a movie on and popcorn everywhere. Then, i walked into the kitchen and Spencer and Drew were having a cupcake fight. Great, i'm not cleaning this.

"Um...What's going on?" i asked my anger was rising.

"Oh nothing just a friendly war mate." Drew said still laughing.

"Well i'm not cleaning any of this up so, have fun." i said walking out. And i heard Spencer stop laughing.

"Harry are you okay?" she asked but i just ignored her and went up. I wasn't okay because her and Drew seem a little to friendly for me especially when i saw him put his arm around her waist.

Spencer's P.O.V.

Okay so, Harry was acting like a dick. What has gotten into him? The Harry i know would get batter and join in. Guess not. i hope he is okay. Me and Drew just cleaned up having little conversations and jokes. We were finally done and he gave me a hug goodnight.

"Feel better." he said referring to Trinity. i nodded and walked into mine and Harry's room to find him on his phone. I got my phone and lay next to him.

"Are you okay?" i asked he isn't usually this quiet.

"Yes i guess." he mumbled. i gave him a look. "it's just that you and Drew seem really close and i'm sad that i couldn't be here for you today." he said. Did me and Drew really seem to get along well.

"Harry it's okay and there is nothing between me and Drew we are just friends." i stated and we went to bed.

2weeks later

  Me and Caitlyn have been hanging out a lot more but, she was with Liam a lot. Harry took me out on a date for my birthday on April 5. He got me a promise ring, Caitlyn got me the cutes jacket, Liam got me a shirt that was cute and Drew got me a necklace.

Drew and I have been getting closer and closer and i feel like i can tell him anything. Me and him hang out every day and when ever something happens i tell him and he listens. I mean Harry and Caitlyn listen but, Caitlyn doesn't live her (that much because sometimes she sleeps over with Liam BTW they are dating now.) and Harry doesn't really give advice except for 'what do you want to do' or 'it's your choice not mine'.

Oh and Trinity listens to me too. oh yeah i never told you she came back as a ghost because she has unfinished things with her dad. But, only Me, Caitlyn, Her Dad and Drew can hear or see her. it shocked me that Drew an but, Trin said that there is a close bond with him and me. No we are not crazy! it also shocked me that it wasn't Harry but, i guess it's because his is more of a boyfriend bond and Drew's is like a best friend? Whatever no one really gets it. It's said that Jack can't see her but Trinity said she didn't want him to fall in love with a ghost.

She can only come when you need her or your in trouble or hurt but, we can't feel her and she can't just come to talk which i hate. So, i don't see her much, None of us do. Also, no one knows that we have contact with her so...Yeah. My life is pretty much messed up. Harry currently wasn't home and it was 12:30. Then, i heard the door slam and in walked a drunk Harry with a blonde slut making-out......

_______________

WHOA! CHEATING HARRY! WHAT WILL SPENCER DOOOOO!